Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes: Includes 4K UHD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital Download

04-166438.jpg

02-166438.jpg
04-364944.jpg

01-166438.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, as far as our PR: UPRISING steelbook artwork is concerned: doesn't really cut the mustard when compared to the steelbook from Japan.

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB
1539456695406.png
1539457240490.png

Last edited:
I decided to purchase this today. Rather enjoyed it in a crazy ott kinda way. I can only imagine what Godzilla would have looked like had they filmed it in the same way as this....fooking awesome man.
I haven't seen this yet as the trailer put me off it.

I was expecting more of the first (although I know Del Toro is no longer on board) but it looked to me like they watered it down for a teen audience. Trailer looked like The Maze Runner met Pacific Rim.

Is it one of those 'tweeney' movies?

I haven't seen this yet as the trailer put me off it.

I was expecting more of the first (although I know Del Toro is no longer on board) but it looked to me like they watered it down for a teen audience. Trailer looked like The Maze Runner met Pacific Rim.

Is it one of those 'tweeney' movies?

I personally found it to be more enjoyable than the first, mainly because Charlie Hunnam is both terrible at accents and an absolute charisma vacuum, so him not being in it was a plus, and it dialled down the two idiots from the first film as well.

That said, it does have a 'Pacific Rim Babies' feel to it, but this isn't enough to warrant it not being watched.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012