Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes: Includes 4K UHD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital Download

04-166438.jpg

02-166438.jpg
04-364944.jpg

01-166438.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@DMD4k To be confirmed but I think the 4K will have the darker - and better - artwork, where released, as seen in that pic from FA, and the others will have the not so great artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Had my amazon germany 4K steelbook dispatched today, far better artwork than this piece of stinking turd!...4K/2D does me fine, don't give a rat's arse about dying out 3D!

I know why the artwork is like this.

The graphic artist was creating this exactly when Thanos snapped his fingers and before he knew it, the Jaeger started to disappear from the bottom up. Before it was too late, he managed to take a screen grab of it. With his arms aloft in celebration, the graphic artist then vanished from existence, much to the relief of the steelbook community. True story.

Yup
Bought the North American steel which is at least white with spot gloss and in hand looks miles better than this POS.
It’s becoming the norm now. You want a better version, you have to pay premium. Never used to be the case, but now most standard releases are uninspired lacklustre crap!

Got my amazon germany 4K steelbook yesterday, nice and glossy and miles better than this stinking piece of turd!
Watched it last night, the 4K is truly stunning, how anybody prefers 3D over absolutely gorgeous 4K visuals and depth is beyond me!..........on a side issue check out the deleted scenes guys, the first one is titled alt party with James Gunn which features the now infamous director as a DJ.......oops how unfortunate!:wow:

Reactions: goufcustom