Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: Novermber 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Finish: Zero - matte w/ metallic areas. No 'bossing.
Notes: Includes black & white version.

71gQYUrjcXL._AC_SY445_.jpg

81YjFpkjpWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh I don't really like it.. Something seems off. Can't put my finger on it but I don't like the composition I think.. Much prefer the criterion digipack and the red and blue steelbook.

Am I missing something? Isn't the art TBC? Even if it does end up being the final art I dig it, so preordered for now, I held off the previous releases and I'm not feeling the Criterion (and got tired of waiting for the CJ release).

Reactions: davhyl
Interesting cover, kinda like the idea of reversing the theatrical poster from the other perspective
Tbh I don't really like it.. Something seems off. Can't put my finger on it but I don't like the composition I think.. Much prefer the criterion digipack and the red and blue steelbook.
Something felt a little off to me too and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, I thought they'd maybe squished the image but wouldn't believe that so I dropped the original poster and cover into photoshop for a comparison
wwnSsN6.gif

(there's a slow and fast version of this gif in this imgur album)

Potentially the extension of the wooden tiles at the bottom and only stretching out the shadow from the lounger compared to the other shadows has messed with the perspective a little? Flipping between does make it feel less 'off' to me now though!
The taller version does allow it to include the stairway lights, but also stops the silhouette of the man from framing the composition as well - Interested to hear if anyone else has different thoughts

This is all still TBC anyways so some or all of this could completely change anyways :sleep:

Interesting cover, kinda like the idea of reversing the theatrical poster from the other perspective

Something felt a little off to me too and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, I thought they'd maybe squished the image but wouldn't believe that so I dropped the original poster and cover into photoshop for a comparison
wwnSsN6.gif

(there's a slow and fast version of this gif in this imgur album)

Potentially the extension of the wooden tiles at the bottom and only stretching out the shadow from the lounger compared to the other shadows has messed with the perspective a little? Flipping between does make it feel less 'off' to me now though!
The taller version does allow it to include the stairway lights, but also stops the silhouette of the man from framing the composition as well - Interested to hear if anyone else has different thoughts

This is all still TBC anyways so some or all of this could completely change anyways :sleep:
Thanks for that. Prefer the original wider poster a lot more.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
We've had a view to the house
1600992365097.png
+ a view inside the house
1600992770530.png
so I guess it's about time we had a view from the house
1600992416483.png

Looks pretty neat too.

The actual living room of the set with spectacular picture window which could best be described as a wall of glass:-
1600993319236.png