Paterson (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.53) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: May 2, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order April 4. Total quantity is 900: 650 domestic, 250 overseas) - Premium Box (Pre-order February 11 at 4 PM Korea Standard Time Zone)
Price: $67.69 (super early bird price, first 24 hours) - $74.69 (early bird price, first 3 days) - $79.69 (retail price)
Note: Limited to 2000 copies. The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
Steelbook™ with high-quality 1/4 slip cover with premium box. World Exclusive Artwork. Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO (Full Gloss Finish). Blu-ray Disc. World's 1st Paterson Soundtrack CD by SQÜRL. Beautiful Crafted Metal pin badge. 60p Hard cover guide book (support both Korean and partial English). High-Quality Poetry Note. Pencil. 8 Square Art cards. 2 Plain Archive's exclusive removable stickers

From PA: The Premium Box can be shipped with K-PACKET, but to avoid delay/damage/loss, we strongly recommend that you choose EMS.

9a820fa618770d8948f44450c2c71a83_2048x.jpg813eb0a37007a727245388721a2f37ed_2048x.jpg9db0b5d643e21582aec4347749b7aefb_2048x.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

[Guide] <Patterson> Blu-ray Steel Book Premium Box Book Sale
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Patterson Blu-ray Steel Book: The Premium Box Limited Edition, released in collaboration with various creators for the first time in 2019, As part of the anxiety of experimenting with alternative distribution methods, this boxed limited edition will be previewed exclusively through the crowded funding site Tumblebuck.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Crowdfunding site Tumblebuck → https://tumblbug.com/
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Advantages of Tumble Buck reservations]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● Payment is not made at the time of funding decision (order creation). In other words, if the funding of the project is successful, the settlement will be started from the day after the funding deadline, because it is the pre-payment system.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● Tumblebug only Early Bird order discounts and Rewards Goodies offer.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Limited quantities and preliminary financing period]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● <Patterson> premium box version alone, Tumblebuck will pre-order sales through the channel.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● At this time, we set up a two-week reservation sales period, but the total number of premium box versions that can be ordered is limited to a maximum of 1,000 sets.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Full-slip (out-case) version sold]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● At Tumblebuck, only the "Premium Box" version will be previewed.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● A total of 2,000 pieces of steelbook quantity will be sold at the beginning of March through the general distribution channels such as book mall, except for the quantity of the 'Premium Box' version sold at the end.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Box Limited Edition Preliminary Schedule]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● Patterson Blu-ray Steel Book: The Tumble Buck Funding Open for Premium Box Limited Edition is 4PM on Feb. 11, but will be officially announced at the final decision.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[General Full Slip Version Tentative Schedule After Tumble Buck Exit]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
● Full-slip version pre-existing distribution channel is scheduled for 4PM on March 7th.

Reactions: Tchalla
A work of art in every sense of the word really happy to pick this up at day one, will be gorgeous next to the Mommy Boxest I picked earlier this month!

@famagosta do you know what is this talk about reserved copies for Tumblebuck ?

Will we have a regular Pre-Order prior to the copies reserved for Tumblebuck(which I have no idea what it is) ?

(n):dunno:

@famagosta do you know what is this talk about reserved copies for Tumblebuck ?

Will we have a regular Pre-Order prior to the copies reserved for Tumblebuck(which I have no idea what it is) ?

(n):dunno:

Having re-read the jumbled translation I believe a predorder will also be live on indiegogo on the 11th of february featuring an exclusive early bird gift, might pick up a copy there just to be safe.

So apparently Tumblbug is a crowdfunding site, through which they'll be taking preorders for the premium box only. The regular fullslip version will be made from copies left over from the premium boxes, for which the maximum production run will be 1k copies - in total, there'll be 2k copies. The fullslip will be up for preorder in March. Tumblbug preorders will start Feb 11, the premium boxes are exclusive to there.

I think :sweat: This is a bit complicated haha. I'm probably going for the fullslip later anyway, though.

This seems very complicated to me EEK!

This Tumblebuck doesn't seem to be international friendly :blackeye:

Been waiting for this release since day 1, I think I just wanna cry right now :arghh:

So apparently Tumblbug is a crowdfunding site, through which they'll be taking preorders for the premium box only. The regular fullslip version will be made from copies left over from the premium boxes, for which the maximum production run will be 1k copies - in total, there'll be 2k copies. The fullslip will be up for preorder in March. Tumblbug preorders will start Feb 11, the premium boxes are exclusive to there.

I think :sweat: This is a bit complicated haha. I'm probably going for the fullslip later anyway, though.

Doesn't it mention indiegogo platform too? or is it the translation which is f*cked?

i think it will be on multiple crowdfunding sites from what i can cipher, then available in non boxset form of just steelbook later

Reactions: BigFudge17
From what I understand, they will use that tumblbug Korean website only for the internal market. I think foreign customers will be able to pre-order deluxe box and the other usual variants on plainarchive.com, possibly at later date.

On their twitter somebody asked why they didn't include a "Ohio Blue" matchbox as an extra in the deluxe box (it's an object with some significance in the movie), and Plain replied that there would have been issues shipping it overseas being it inflammable material :)

Doesn't it mention indiegogo platform too? or is it the translation which is f*cked?

Yeah, I only see mention of Tumblbug there, indiegogo only shows up in the translation?

If Tumblbug isn't international friendly, I can't see them not selling the box set to overseas through another platform, like famagosta said... I wonder if there'll be editions other than the fullslip though, since there's no mention of anything else regarding the regular March preorder?

That was a pretty confusing announcement. Thanks for clearing it up! :)

Happy to help! I was pretty downhearted at the thought of having to go through really wierd procedures to secure a copy. I also asked if they would restock the Handmaiden and they said it is totally sold out if anyone was/is interested, and they also added that in the first 24 hrs the Paterson Box will be discounted (they did not say how much but it is fair to suppose the discount is the same as the one operated on the crowdfunding website Tumblbug).

Personally I cannot wait to get this I have recently aquired a copy of Mommy boxset and really want this as well loved the film and OST to boot

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
So are they not doing normal slips for this?
I don’t want the box

So are they not doing normal slips for this?
I don’t want the box

It sounds like they may have a "regular" release with a normal slip, but it'll be later on. They'll sell up up to 1000 of these boxes depending on orders and the remaining Steelbooks (of the 2000 total run) will be sold in March

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo