Paterson (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.53) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: May 2, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order April 4. Total quantity is 900: 650 domestic, 250 overseas) - Premium Box (Pre-order February 11 at 4 PM Korea Standard Time Zone)
Price: $67.69 (super early bird price, first 24 hours) - $74.69 (early bird price, first 3 days) - $79.69 (retail price)
Note: Limited to 2000 copies. The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
Steelbook™ with high-quality 1/4 slip cover with premium box. World Exclusive Artwork. Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO (Full Gloss Finish). Blu-ray Disc. World's 1st Paterson Soundtrack CD by SQÜRL. Beautiful Crafted Metal pin badge. 60p Hard cover guide book (support both Korean and partial English). High-Quality Poetry Note. Pencil. 8 Square Art cards. 2 Plain Archive's exclusive removable stickers

From PA: The Premium Box can be shipped with K-PACKET, but to avoid delay/damage/loss, we strongly recommend that you choose EMS.

9a820fa618770d8948f44450c2c71a83_2048x.jpg813eb0a37007a727245388721a2f37ed_2048x.jpg9db0b5d643e21582aec4347749b7aefb_2048x.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not saying it don’t go with the film and that it don’t make sense. It’s just a pointless extra imo. And PA aren’t the first to include a pointless extra.
They focus too much on these boxes editons and have done for a while.

This release is a little different but they usually over complicate things like with fox catcher and all the different versions.
but then they have balanaced out the usual over complication buy making the purchase through a crowd fund and then “if” they have any left over do release as a slip. When the majority of collectors are just slip collectors. Making it harder for the standard collectors.
I actually think they cater for both the collectors who want a Super Deluxe Edition (they are out there) and those that just want the slips.
I can also understand the crowd funding option as they are a South Korean company who have advised collectors previously that their main focus is on their local market, to keep physical products alive and well there, rather than the superfast streaming the country is known for & not focus mainly on the international market.
What I can't understand though is why they didn't include a wrestlers leotard in the Foxcatcher box! :)

Stayed up last night to Pre-Order so not to miss and it is still in stock :rofl:

This to me was a very important Release, but I could have waited till morning to order :coffee:

Stayed up last night to Pre-Order so not to miss and it is still in stock :rofl:

This to me was a very important Release, but I could have waited till morning to order :coffee:
I did the same thing then couldn't decide if I should pull the trigger or wait and try to get a copy of the full slip which is what I really want.

I did the same thing then couldn't decide if I should pull the trigger or wait and try to get a copy of the full slip which is what I really want.

The Box is LOvely and for fan of this movie IMO is a Must :oohyeah:
When do we really get Beautiful Premium Boxsets like this one for our small independent movies that we love !?

I wanted to order 2, because I wanted a Spare steelbook in case of Quality issue but that Box is very Expensive so I was not foolish.
I will wait to see if Fullslips become available.

But the Box is Beautiful, Love It :drool:

Yeah seems like plain titles sit around for years now. I would get the prem box but they didn't put a full slip in, so they lost me there.
Then you can pick that up next month. This release mirrors the Mommy release with the 1/4 slip.

I like the steel but the full slip looks like a joke and the special box needs its own odd space. Since I like the steel, I am interested in seeing what 1/4 slip they come up with. I just got the BB HTTYD 1/4s so that market is not dead to me.