Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
Per @duckandrun

The artwork has already been sent to Universal to begin the approval process that should be rather short compared to Schindler's List and Halloween.

The special feature of this edition is the rear artwork that changes images with a special paint that reacts to heat sources.

They're in touch with Dam Mumford (artist of back artwork) and if Universal will approve the project they'll buy the rights for this image (like Full Metal jacket by Tomer Hanuka).

Good luck Bruno!

Click for bigger:

Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip (steelbook).jpg
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
sematary.gif

Well hot damn! Colour me impressed a Pet Sematary Premium :joy::cool: just cancelled my Zavvi order as the artwork on this has been very well picked :thumbs: especially the rear artworks heat / light treatment :notworthy: good luck getting it all approved :thanks: Look forward to popping my CM cherry with one of my all time favourite horror movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Oh wow, everything about this release so far looks just brilliant.
I also I believe this is the first time Mondo steelbook will be given premium treatment.
If everything works out the way it is intended, this will probably be a very remarkable release.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
In this moment we're working to find an agreement with Dan Mumford to get license for his exclusive artwork (it could be the most expensive artwork for a premium release),
Second problem is agreement with Mondo because we can't put steelbook with mondo artwork inside Full Slip. Our plan is to sell steelbook and full Slip separately.
This is definitely the hardest project with Schindler's List...

If steelbook is the same one that is out and shipped few days ago I recommend you to have also a separate slipcase for purchase :)

In this moment we're working to find an agreement with Dan Mumford to get license for his exclusive artwork (it could be the most expensive artwork for a premium release),
Second problem is agreement with Mondo because we can't put steelbook with mondo artwork inside Full Slip. Our plan is to sell steelbook and full Slip separately.
This is definitely the hardest project with Schindler's List...

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
Haven't seen this for about 15 years, but people seem to be raving about Cinemuseum's releases so I'll have to rewatch it before it's confirmed.
Art and project so far looks good! :thumbs: