Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
I’m sure Mondo will be as an*l about it as possible.
What about making Full Slip slightly taller to fit the steelbook along with their clear slip?

I’m sure Mondo will be as an*l about it as possible.
What about making Full Slip slightly taller to fit the steelbook along with their clear slip?
No need to make a full slip taller
Mondo X Steelbooks with clear slip fit in standard full slips designed for steelbooks
Fullslip would only likely be needed to be wider depending on booklet size and amount of artcards included

Dear Collectors!!!!

We are very happy to announce the final Artwiork for Pet Sematary - CMA # 11

soon we will announce other great news about an exclusive box for PET SEMATARY 2019!!
It was not possible to include the previously announced artwork in the project but we are very satisfied with the final effect and look forward to your comments!

We're so excited to make it real as fast as possible!!!

Pet Sematary - CMA#11
Steelbook: WWA
Print Run: 300
Packaging: Lenticular Full Slip
Extra: 6 x Art Cards + Booklet (40pg.) + Special Gift (?)
Discs: 2 (Blu Ray + Blu Ray 4K UHD)
Release Date: June 2019
Preorder: To Be confirmed

More Infos:
Audio: Italiano (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Tedesco (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Inglese (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), Francese (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Spagnolo (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)

Sottotitoli: Italiano, Inglese, Francese, Tedesco, Spagnolo, Giapponese, Portoghese, Danese, Olandese, Finlandese, Ungherese, Norvegese, Russo, Svedese

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg

Thanks for the tag @DMD4k :thumbs: as for the change of the back art

View attachment 423039

Easy pass as that back design is horrid :yuck::banghead::cry: such a shame as I was so hyped up for this Premium as the original back art and effect was legen ... dary and perfect for Pet Sematary ‘89 Not a fan of these pre-approval designs as it just sets up for a chance of disappointment :(
Oh wow. I didn't think it would have such a negative effect on you :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thanks for the tag @DMD4k :thumbs: as for the change of the back art

View attachment 423039

Easy pass as that back design is horrid :yuck::banghead::cry: such a shame as I was so hyped up for this Premium as the original back art and effect was legen ... dary and perfect for Pet Sematary ‘89 Not a fan of these pre-approval designs as it just sets up for a chance of disappointment :(

We tried but Dan mumford's artwork was too much expensive for 300 copies!
We tried some print test and final effect wasn't excellent as we thought...i'm sorry if you don't like new artwork but live pictures will change your mind!
Pass on CMA is neve easy and you will miss your chance to secure final box!

Thanks anyway for your feedback :thumbs:

1555590695217.jpeg

It goes to show as Dan Mumford’s artwork is worth every $/€ :drool: Keeping in the style of the artwork though I would prefer something like this (above) which is “Similar” to the new back art but IMO an overall better design, sorry just not a fan of the changed art at all which is hard to swallow considering how much of a fan I am of the original Pet Sematary.

Last edited:
Well, that art is of course way worse than the first one, even without that effect.
Pretty sure will buy it anyway.