Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
I think it looks great and is CM's best looking slip yet IMO. Huge bonus that it includes the Mondo X steelbook too, which is a new personal favourite of mine. Looking forward to seeing some in-hand shots!

I assume the quality of the steelbook will be identical to the standalone Mondo release? i.e. complete with spot gloss effect?
Steelbook will be the exact same including slip

Carlo from Cine-Museum posted this in thread previously
An agreement with Mondo because we can't put steelbook with mondo artwork inside Full Slip. Our plan is to sell steelbook and full Slip separately.

PET SEMATARY - CMA#11

Hey Collectors,
Today we present the complete project of Pet Sematary, eleventh title of the exclusive Cine-Museum ART line!
The print run will be extremely limited and the back artwork has been updated to make this edition truly exceptional!
The lent fron artwork will be made with an extremely deep effect to guarantee a spectacular result.

As we had already anticipated, the steelbook will be sold externally to the Full Slip due to the restrictions imposed by Mondo for the use of products made with their exclusive graphics.
In this way we have succeeded in guaranteeing the realization of this title which you will soon be able to add to the exclusive edition of the Remake which will be realized in two variants!

The preorder on our official website is confirmed Saturday 18 MAggio at 2:30 pm [Italy time] ... do not miss the appointment because probably there will be no second chances!

Have a great weekend for everyone and get ready for live photos of the First Man and Bohemian rhapsody lenticular cards that we will show next week!

9087F7A8-8AE0-447B-BE2B-EFEE329F03E7.jpeg

Reactions: K.i.T and MM3
PET SEMATARY - CMA#11

In this way we have succeeded in guaranteeing the realization of this title which you will soon be able to add to the exclusive edition of the Remake which will be realized in two variants!

So they will be announcing the remake soon also?

PET SEMATARY COLLECTION - CMA Project

Pet Sematary will be made soon in a special CMA edition, here is a summary of the main features of the editions.
The dates of the preorders have yet to be confirmed due to some delays in the assembly of the previous titles (First Man CMA # 08 - Bohemian Rhapsody CMA # 09).

We apologize for the delay, we are working to reduce the inconvenience and always guarantee the best artowrks!

Thanks to all and good weekend!

5C72E5DE-FB39-4FD2-868A-FC48F573BECC.jpeg

Reactions: Ranavalone