Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
I got delivery today

October 31st Tracking was strange was arriving in germany leaving germany multi times
November 2nd tracking listed as arrived at destination with location listed as not available.

Tracking then updated again today to show arrived in Ireland and out for delivery

Last edited:
Is anybody actually still waiting for their copy?

It's coming up to a month now for mine, which is ridiculous for shipping within the EU.

Both tracking sites display different countries. Can someone from the UK, who has received their order, please confirm this is normal?

tracking.jpg

A couple of weeks from creating the label to actually start moving!! That's impressive.

I guess that part isn't normal. Not a great first experience buying from this retailer. I get that it's not their fault, but they seriously need to change their logistics courier partner.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was down to incompetent courier staff and it arrives damaged.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
€80??? Is that the original selling price, and is that before P&P? That's insane for a WWA, 4K or not.
Edit: just saw that's above the €55 RRP.