Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #104) [Czech Republic]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099

Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE
Note: Limited to 601 copies

41425605_2057590031024629_7130494654595727360_o.jpg

IMG_3919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent
I will be getting but I might have problems funding the purchase :(
In Ireland at the moment we have a Public Transport Bus Strike in counties outside Dublin and I have to spend huge amount on taxis at the moment as no private bus operates to my work place from where I live
It's costing me €80.00 a day in Taxis :angry::banghead::(:grumpy::ugh:

If Bus strike not end I will have to stop all purchases from all retailers

Excellent
In Ireland at the moment we have a Public Transport Bus Strike in counties outside Dublin and I have to spend huge amount on taxis at the moment as no private bus operates to my work place from where I live

By the time the GB is live, I am sure the bus strikes will end. :naughty:

Reactions: paulboland
i preferred the originally proposed title '... Dead Men Tell No Tales,' it was much less - well - Disneyfied.
But this is useless without the first four movies. And what about Shawshank Redemption???

got to agree. because i have the first four on the UK standard steel release - yes, even the terrible play version of ...On Stranger Tides with the ratings logos printed on the steel - a standard release will probably do me for this. :)

unless, of course, FAC pull a Jurassic Park series on us and release the latest film, and then all the previous ones. nah, i'm sure they won't do that...
giphy.gif

By the time the GB is live, I am sure the bus strikes will end. :naughty:
At the moment it's looking more like the bus eireann company will be folded as in closed down on purpose by the government and replaced with private bus operators who will only provide a full service during peak hours and in lot of cases not provide any transport on some routes at all because there would no profit in some of the routes.

I work night shifts 19.00-07.00 so public transport is essential for me and a private bus service would not provide me with transport during these hours but bus eireann do provide bus transport during these hours so it may become very serious problem for me I might have to change my employment or even sell my house and move to Dublin or Ashbourne as I don't drive a car not even taken driving lessons ever I rely totally on public transport.

Back to the release I will get if my transport issues changes as in back to normal and hopefully I will be in a position to purchase

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
What's with the weird title!

Much prefer dead men tell no tales

Reactions: K.i.T
Excellent

That sucks! €80 just to get to and from work? Any chance work would compensate you for that?

• Thanks
That sucks! €80 just to get to and from work? Any chance work would compensate you for that?
No as it's not up to an employer as to how I get to work unless they ask me on a day off to do a shift outside my rostered hours then I could request them to pay my travel costs or provide me with a lift to work and home.
I could request a work location that's closer to my home but problem is my location of work was a transfer of an undertaking from a previous employer so it could be a problem if I change location of work.

You will most likely end up seeing me post lot less photos of releases over the coming months as I will have to cancel most of my pre orders if bus Strike not ended by next week.

No as it's not up to an employer as to how I get to work unless they ask me on a day off to do a shift outside my rostered hours then I could request them to pay my travel costs or provide me with a lift to work and home.
I could request a work location that's closer to my home but problem is my location of work was a transfer of an undertaking from a previous employer so it could be a problem if I change location of work.

You will most likely end up seeing me post lot less photos of releases over the coming months as I will have to cancel most of my pre orders if bus Strike not ended by next week.
Fingers crossed they rectify the situation and not just going private and not running the late/early times that you need.

• Thanks