Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #104) [Czech Republic]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099

Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE
Note: Limited to 601 copies

41425605_2057590031024629_7130494654595727360_o.jpg

IMG_3919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
While on the subject of standard vs XL slip, what's FA's criteria for picking one over the other? Is it only down to the amount of extras inside? For example taking this one and A Quiet Place as examples, all AQP has extra is 8 more cards and a booklet with 4 more pages, that's it. Is that all though? (Aside from aesthetic reasons to match previous slips of a franchise they've already started.)

One of the Major Reason aside that editions nowadays have more Bonus Items than before, is that the Releases contain more Disks than before.
So there is generally no room inside to insert bonus items within the Steelbooks.
They have opted To add a Collector's Folder with all Bonus Items to fit within (so no more extras that comes *outside of the slip like some previous release(which collectors complained about))
All of this needs an XL slip to host the Collector's Folder.

Reactions: DMD4k
Dear collectors,

let us kindly inform you about the delay of the FAC #104 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: SALAZAR'S REVENGE premium release.

The reason for the delay is the maximizing of the lenticular magnet effect.

The updated release date is set on October 26, 2018.

We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
The FAC Team

FA site is blocked at my work for some reason.

And I just saw the post a couple above mine stating the 26th October.

Thanks for the reply but didn’t appreciate the emoji - no call for that.

Afaik the last update was about FA working on the lenti magnet, no updates since then. I think we would have seen copies being received if released already.

Today's update from FilmArena:

For FAC104 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, we are missing the lenticular magnets, which should be delivered on Monday 12 or Tuesday 13. If everything goes well, the editions will be completed in the next week and ready for dispatching.

Last edited: