Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #104) [Czech Republic]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099

Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE
Note: Limited to 601 copies

41425605_2057590031024629_7130494654595727360_o.jpg

IMG_3919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
weird,since we are asked to do so in the instructions

The info on the GB about leaving the Note when making payment is just simply outdated (@CollectorEmtee )

When making payment through the Group Buy System and redirected to paypal, it is similar as if you would receive a paypal invoice (same concept). You cannot leave a Note in those instance.

You can only leave a note in paypal, when you yourself send a payment for ''Goods and Services'' using an email address to send the payment to someone.
When using this payment method, you will have a section allowing you to leave a Note for this payment you are sending.

:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Dirk69 and Radagast
The info on the GB about leaving the Note when making payment is just simply outdated (@CollectorEmtee )

When making payment through the Group Buy System and redirected to paypal, it is similar as if you would receive a paypal invoice (same concept). You cannot leave a Note in those instance.

You can only leave a note in paypal, when you yourself send a payment for ''Goods and Services'' using an email address to send the payment to someone.
When using this payment method, you will have a section allowing you to leave a Note for this payment you are sending.

:thumbs:
Thanks Steve, there were some members telling us they can leave a note so we werent sure, but now I we are pretty sure the notes can be deleted from the instructions. Email will do just fine :thumbs:

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that the capacity of the FAC #104 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: Salazar's Revenge has been completely filled and this edition will not be available for sale.

Due to the great interest in all editions in this round and slow processing of individual requirements, the redistribution of the individual copies begins on Friday, September 14, 2018.

Thank you for your orders and interest.

Best Regards,
Team FA

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Confused?! :rofl:

giphy.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have to admit I am, I don't know what to make of that Film Arena statement. So it's sold out on pre-order and won't be available. So what is that next parragraph on about? Redistribution of individual copies? Slow processing of individual requirements? What's happening tomorrow? I get they aren't native English speakers/writers and it probably made sense to them but I'm stumped.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have to admit I am, I don't know what to make of that Film Arena statement. So it's sold out on pre-order and won't be available. So what is that next parragraph on about? Redistribution of individual copies? Slow processing of individual requirements? What's happening tomorrow? I get they aren't native English speakers/writers and it probably made sense to them but I'm stumped.

What I get from it, is the collectors who own a still collectible number, were slow to react during the pre-order period(Monday to Wednesday), to decide if they were purchasing their numbered copy or rejecting them.
Since Collectors may have taken a bit more time to decide(maybe deciding closer to Wednesday, as opposed to providing their decision on Monday when pre-order opened)
So it is taking a bit more time for film arena, to make the list of ''Rejected'' copies in order to allocate them to those who requested one with the ''I want to buy'' button (to get on the waiting list).

So by tomorrow, they will have compiled the list and they will allocate the remaining copies to those on the waiting list.

Makes sense ?

What I get from it, is the collectors who own a still collectible number, were slow to react during the pre-order period(Monday to Wednesday), to decide if they were purchasing their numbered copy or rejecting them.
Since Collectors may have taken a bit more time to decide(maybe deciding closer to Wednesday, as opposed to providing their decision on Monday when pre-order opened)
So it is taking a bit more time for film arena, to make the list of ''Rejected'' copies in order to allocate them to those who requested one with the ''I want to buy'' button (to get on the waiting list).

So by tomorrow, they will have compiled the list and they will allocate the remaining copies to those on the waiting list.

Makes sense ?
You are quite the master interpreter. That does make sense.

Reactions: Actarus