Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #104) [Czech Republic]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099

Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE
Note: Limited to 601 copies

41425605_2057590031024629_7130494654595727360_o.jpg

IMG_3919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb slip. Love it, except for seeing Geoffrey Rush's name playing second fiddle to Bardem. I'm no fan of that, and I know, nothing to do with Film Arena.

Does that look like an XL slip to anyone else? I also hoped it would have FA's trademark velvet finish to match the other Disney slips I have from them but nevermind just glad to finally have that awesome steelbook in hand :)

Does that look like an XL slip to anyone else? I also hoped it would have FA's trademark velvet finish to match the other Disney slips I have from them but nevermind just glad to finally have that awesome steelbook in hand :)

This Release is a Classic Fullslip. It is not an XL one.

There are 2 different slips. one is XL and one is not. The art is different even
Just one slip. One of the pics is showing the spine, the other is showing the top (and that's the one causing confusion, but look at the art towards the edges and follow that to the front).

That’s a quality looking slip! Had to pass as I don’t think FA are going to do the others and would rather the complete set.

But does look good

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
it is true. when i have seen the picture first, too, i thought that it is XL.

i wish that it have been XL. but nevertheless, slip looks awesome.

While on the subject of standard vs XL slip, what's FA's criteria for picking one over the other? Is it only down to the amount of extras inside? For example taking this one and A Quiet Place as examples, all AQP has extra is 8 more cards and a booklet with 4 more pages, that's it. Is that all though? (Aside from aesthetic reasons to match previous slips of a franchise they've already started.)