Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: November 23, 2012
ORDER

410In6lBzmL.jpg

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Steelbook
Purchase PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3 at Amazon.co.uk and you'll receive a limited edition, Amazon-exclusive Steelbook designed by illustrator Robert Ball. The steelbook surrounds the regular PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale packaging.

Last edited:
Sure it's a steelbook? the description doesn't mention steelbook at any point. usually they call it 'steelbook edition' on amazon, or mention that it comes in a steelbook case. confirmation on this would be great.

Last edited:
from psu.com
Amazon UK posted a picture of a "Steelbook Edition" of Superbot Entertainment's upcoming mash-up PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

It's not official if it's an authentic edition of PSASBR just yet, but Amazon has been known to leak quite a few products like unannounced HD collections. Still, we can't confirm it. However, the cover style has its own unique feel to it, and it's highly believable that it would, if it is indeed genuine, be sought after by both fans of the upcoming title.

We also aren't certain if this potential special edition will be solely available in the UK either, but the US Amazon website doesn't have any picture of it on file. Take a look for yourself. Would you buy it if it is in fact authentic?

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is set to release November 20 on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

so i guess we will have to wait for a confirmation :)

lol I didn't even notice Uncharted guy was on there until you said Drake lol I had to go look again like really he's on there?

As I stated in the other forum I like that Parappa and Sweet Tooth are on there (as in on a steelbook) but other than that the steelbook is odd. If they add more characters on the back and inside then it might be quite nice to go with the style and to show off more characters

Reactions: pyszny
Was gonna post this other night but site was down for several hours!

This needs to come to US! I dont wanna buy UK version and them come out with DLC and i gotta hunt down UK psn cards on ebay! yes i actaully will play and plat the game for fun!

Amazon.co.uk updated the product page :)

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Steelbook
Purchase PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3 at Amazon.co.uk and you'll receive a limited edition, Amazon-exclusive Steelbook designed by illustrator Robert Ball. The steelbook surrounds the regular PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale packaging.

does this have the potential to become the next mirrors edge?..1.it is 1 retailer exclusive 2. it is the ONLY Playstation battle all stars steelie available as of yet..3.) amazon UK won't at least ship to North America this game..i do believe some parts of europe can obtain it, but still USA is a big market...so i would bet..because it is quirky and "hard to get" and a true exclusive..this may become a good buy to have in your collection as one of your crown jewels.

In case anyone is interested the price has decreased by £10. It no longer indicates that it comes with the Steelbook though. When I ordered it last night it was still showing that it came with the Steelbook. I hope I get one with it.