Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem now is Disney bought FOX ... so license are not at the same studio as it was in the past, that's a reason because FA did not continue some saga ... for example "planet of apes" which was own by Fox, and now it's Disney.

And FA does not want to work anymore with Disney.

I'm furious for FAC Predator, I told I really was not happy due to the fact we paid since so many months ago, but the manager from FA seems he does not care .... I'm pretty we still won't get Predator this summer.
And it could last for years, because it's not the main goal for FA ... they want to release more FAC instead of trying & solve the issue with Disney.
I dunno about that... I don't think much of what's happened since the presale is FACs fault. They should have done more due diligence with disney in the first place, before taking $$$, but the request to hold and for amendment sits with disney.

I get it's aggregating for us who bought it, but I appreciate FACs hands are tied. The last update sounded positive, disney saying yes, just change the fox logo and credits. Sounded very minor. FAC did that, now it's back with disney again for final approval.

It's all very grey on when it'll appear, but personally I still prefer the events that followed being handled as is, with my preorder remaining in tact. If they cancelled all orders I'd only have to go through the fuss of getting it again, which you can guarantee would be more expensive and troublesome to obtain now.

Last edited:
How long is FAC going to play with our b*lls ? This is going nowhere.

Since you know how this works go ahead and fix this yourself?
Things aren't easy as they seem to most ppl. If they could they would send that but clearly they can't since Disney is literal clusterfuc*. And any person with healthy braincells would know that. Clearly you and person who liked ur post doesn't know that.
That fuc*ing Mouse is grim reaper for pyhsical media... and i don't blame FAC for anything regarding this. Go cry to Disney, why you sh*t on FAC since Disney is the one who holds hammer.

Things aren't easy as they seem to most ppl. If they could they would send that but clearly they can't since Disney is literal clusterfuc*. And any person with healthy braincells would know that. Clearly you and person who liked ur post doesn't know that.
That fuc*ing Mouse is grim reaper for pyhsical media... and i don't blame FAC for anything regarding this. Go cry to Disney, why you sh*t on FAC since Disney is the one who holds hammer.
I buy from FAC not from Disney.
I am a customer why should i fix something ?
I pay and expect to get what i paid for. This is the most basic rule of business. All the rest of your story and reasons and brain cells and cry to disney is total bullsh*t.
I sh*t on FAC cause they are selling the product.

Maybe you and the 2 People who liked your post should not defend FAC because it'll make FAC think whatever they f@cked up is ok. If FAC takes money from people while they know they don't have a finished product in the first place, and all risks associated with doing business like that... they should not have to rely on fanboys to defend their 'wrong doing' imo.

Maybe you and the 2 People who liked your post should not defend FAC because it'll make FAC think whatever they f@cked up is ok. If FAC takes money from people while they know they don't have a finished product in the first place, and all risks associated with doing business like that... they should not have to rely on fanboys to defend their 'wrong doing' imo.
They thought they would have a finished product, there were agreements made.
There were unforseen circumstances because of Fox sellout, although I think FilmArena should have some balls and release it based on their prior agreements, screw Disney.
They're just afraid those asswipes will sue them into oblivion for a 'wrong' tiny logo on the box, or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Jocelin

Which premium retailer doesn't take money straight away with GB?
When this one will be released you will all sing praises, be thankful and forgot about this...
I'm not fanboy of any retailer its just you clearly care only about ur 455 and nobody else.
If you don't like how GB are done then go buy on ScalpBay :p

just my two cents:
If I would have a business selling premium items in a higher price segment I would only offer/sell a product when I'm 100(0) % sure that I'm allowed to.
Collecting amounts in advance and then not delivering is not the attitude of a premium supplier.

They thought they would have a finished product, there were agreements made.
There were unforseen circumstances because of Fox sellout, although I think FilmArena should have some balls and release it based on their prior agreements, screw Disney.
They're just afraid those asswipes will sue them into oblivion for a 'wrong' tiny logo on the box, or something.
So you agree with me that they DID NOT had a contractual finished product when taking a lot of money from customers. I paid my direct order (collectable number) on 13-10-2021....

Which premium retailer doesn't take money straight away with GB?
When this one will be released you will all sing praises, be thankful and forgot about this...
I'm not fanboy of any retailer its just you clearly care only about ur 455 and nobody else.
If you don't like how GB are done then go buy on ScalpBay :p
2 x WRONG doesn't make 1 right buddy.... It just doesn't...

giphy (9).gif

Reactions: Jocelin
WOW, IMO you should get a short time ban for insulting others like this -and with this wording, it's sickening!

You shure you're not working for FAC or even worse.., Disney?
I thought minors were not allowed to buy online.

It is actually kind of sad, the poor dude probably had the same kind of bad experience with a guy in a Mickey Mouse suit as Chris from Team America with Mr Mistofelees.

• Haha
Reactions: larson1977
Christ almighty. Between this and the motherbox thread, ya'll need to chill out. I genuinely don't get all this viciousness. We all know the situation with both now.. People may not be happy with it all, but there's absolutely no point continuing to bleat on about it. It won't change anything.