Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some posts have been edited or removed, including those that quoted them (sorry). Insults and talk of murder is obviously extremely unnecessary!
The same, certain, abusive member who seems to have a personal problem with me for some unknown reason. Just aswell I have them on my ignore list..... ;)

If you agree ... I'd like to say one thing about FA .... not about GB, not Disney approval but just about FA :

When they make pre-orders , they indicate a release date, not an estimate release date ... and each time, for almost every title on preorder, they always postponed the release date.
So what's the point to indicate a release date at first when we buy directly on FA store ... !!!

I think it's total lack of respect for customers who paid an amount, no matter which one ... and I'm not talking about Predator, Disney, or GB, let's be clear about that.

My last preorder was "Shawshank Redemption", and they postponed the edition for 3 months ... I'm not in a hurry ... But I just wish to point out that they can not hold a release date announced at the start of pre-orders !

I'm sure FA knows from the start they won't hold the release date, so they should make preorders without release date, and make update when they have more info about production .... or when they're pretty sure about release date.

But we can't always said "if you're not happy, don't buy" or argue to "defend" FA. This company has existed for many years, and their weak point is communication.
If they can't meet every deadline, they should reconsider their way of working, of making the products.

I'm not a retailer, just a simple customer ... I don't have all info & solutions ... I just made my point that's all.

If you agree ... I'd like to say one thing about FA .... not about GB, not Disney approval but just about FA :

When they make pre-orders , they indicate a release date, not an estimate release date ... and each time, for almost every title on preorder, they always postponed the release date.
So what's the point to indicate a release date at first when we buy directly on FA store ... !!!

I think it's total lack of respect for customers who paid an amount, no matter which one ... and I'm not talking about Predator, Disney, or GB, let's be clear about that.

My last preorder was "Shawshank Redemption", and they postponed the edition for 3 months ... I'm not in a hurry ... But I just wish to point out that they can not hold a release date announced at the start of pre-orders !

I'm sure FA knows from the start they won't hold the release date, so they should make preorders without release date, and make update when they have more info about production .... or when they're pretty sure about release date.

But we can't always said "if you're not happy, don't buy" or argue to "defend" FA. This company has existed for many years, and their weak point is communication.
If they can't meet every deadline, they should reconsider their way of working, of making the products.

I'm not a retailer, just a simple customer ... I don't have all info & solutions ... I just made my point that's all.
Well said.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
If it were me, i’d have refunded every single one of ya’ll by now.

you're right ... actually they should refund everyone for Predator, and re-open pre-order when they will have approval for shipment.
they would loose so much money with the refund .... because they use this money to create more titles editions ... besides waiting for an agreement to ship the Predator editions can last indefinitely.

you're right ... actually they should refund everyone for Predator, and re-open pre-order when they will have approval for shipment.
they would loose so much money with the refund .... because they use this money to create more titles editions ... besides waiting for an agreement to ship the Predator editions can last indefinitely.
Gah, no thanks. Did you actually buy this? If you did, you'd know how bloody difficult it was to get a copy of E3 in the first place. I don't want my money back, just to do that all over again. I'm not happy waiting, but I'm happier waiting than the alternative.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Simple solution - if you don't trust them or are not sure about if they'll deliver don't preorder.
Why you go preorder smh if you don't trust?
Go buy it when it'll actualy be released.
It's not you buy every single release - wait and get it when it's there.
So either be patient, they're not only premium retailer who moves release dates or buy it when it's actually out.
If you wanna have that movie release you'll buy it for that price which is offered. And i don't mean Scalpbay.