Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I didn't think this was released until March/April time. That's a nice surprise then

btw ive preordered the 1/4 slip back in october and now my order status changed to this (directly on filmarena):

„Your order contains 1 unavailable title.
Unavailable title is mostly sold out and we are unfortunately unable to estimate more accurate dates of delivery.
For unavailable titles we recommend due to faster order execution option CANCEL title directly from this e-mail or through a web interface. If you decide to keep the title, your order will still be kept. We will keep you informed of the status of your order.

CANCEL unavailability title“

does this really mean my preorder cannot be fulfilled? i mean it was available to pre-order for a while and then option disappeared so i thought i order well within this period...

btw ive preordered the 1/4 slip back in october and now my order status changed to this (directly on filmarena):

Unavailable title is mostly sold out and we are unfortunately unable to estimate more accurate dates of delivery.
For unavailable titles we recommend due to faster order execution option CANCEL title directly from this e-mail or through a web interface. If you decide to keep the title, your order will still be kept. We will keep you informed of the status of your order.

does this really mean my preorder cannot be fulfilled? i mean it was available to pre-order for a while and then option disappeared so i thought i order well within this period...

Same here. It seems FA has oversold it... :cautious:

Same here. It seems FA has oversold it... :cautious:
lol, ok nevermind... lucky i joined the gb here then... 1/4 was my lifeline in case i missed the lenti here

but took them long enough to notice... i received a status update on my order every 2 weeks and everything seemed just fine up until todays release date lol

Same here. But doesn't that just come because of this automatic e-mail notification? This came right on release day - I believe their system sends out these e-mails when the article is no longer a pre-order and sold out.
So I'm not yet worried. I ordered right when it was made available, and it was available for quite a while. If they indeed oversold it so massively, it would be seriously fooked...

Same here. But doesn't that just come because of this automatic e-mail notification? This came right on release day - I believe their system sends out these e-mails when the article is no longer a pre-order and sold out.
So I'm not yet worried. I ordered right when it was made available, and it was available for quite a while. If they indeed oversold it so massively, it would be seriously fooked...
yes thats what i was thinking as well tbh.. we‘ll see

haha, it could be worse for us then! id rather get my 1/4 slip canceled then my gb copy.. still annoying

So what you're saying then is that it's safer ordering from a Group Buy than ordering direct?

And even when ordering direct there is no guarantee that you will receive your order?

Hmm.... You think a certain someone else is aware of this? :LOL:

Did you pay for that order (they take the money right away, including shipping), or did you just click one if those "I want to Buy" or "I'm interested" buttons? Those do not guarantee a preorder. Just a waiting list.