Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know of any good UK deals to buy the standard Predator 4k disc?

I bought one off CEX for £10, but was scratched to **** on both sides with greasy fingerprints. Sent it straight back for a refund without testing the disc out.

Anyone know of any good UK deals to buy the standard Predator 4k disc?

I bought one off CEX for £10, but was scratched to **** on both sides with greasy fingerprints. Sent it straight back for a refund without testing the disc out.
The three disc Predator 1-3 4K six disc set can be had fairly cheap. Around £20 - £22 Second hand.

Screenshot_2023-12-27-18-30-56-988_com.cex.android.jpg

Not a fan of Predators. I prefer AVP to that. Some 4K discs are becoming like vinyl records, if you don't buy them within a certain amount of time, they can be hard to get hold of.

Same. Filmarena is now on a same or even worse level than CM. CM makes at least nice editions with great artworks, Filmarena is nothing, just a pure cashgrab with dressed up wwa´s. Besides the constant never ending delays the most disgusting thing they do is the price raising on restock, even before the release date, it´s ugly behavior from the retailer. Manta/Blufans/HDzeta/Nova etc, nobody doing this, only CM and FAC.

Not sure about that. Last two pages on FA website almost every edition is still in stock and they are getting worse and worse and still releasing. Really dont know what they are thinking. My bet is FA will be down first, even before CM and it will be ugly.
You could not be more right. People should stop buying from Filmarena.

Thinking back to the 80s, was Arnie ever a poster boy for Team Rainbow?
I don't think so, or that there was a 'team' back then. It wasn't being shoved down everyone's throats everywhere, as it is now, people just existed, supported equal rights, and didn't fight or hate that much.
Schwarzenegger is a republican, and was opposed to same-sex marriages while being a 'Governator'.

Many homophobics have been image hijacked for fun or as protest.
Not that it's my personal fight, but as a human being, gay people have been around long before your reign, Emperor Nero. :naughty:
The just suffered in silence and we're victimised without defence. I remember clearly when Aids was rampant, watching streets in the USA filled with candles in support. Don't know where you grew up or what limited media you had access to, or if you were even alive.
"The Message", crammed down our throats by some media companies is simply about money.
Trying to tap into a market and get applause from those watching on... . And it even embarrasses and turns off their targets, as I keep reading.
You would have heard, in '23 Disney abolished their diversity and inclusion people. Couldn't ignore the stock price fall any longer. And that was only the beginning of the course correction.
Due to long production times and money already committed, guess it will take another couple of years to course correct and we get to see the next cause earmarked for exploitation.

Bit of a latecomer here, but would quite like a copy of this steelbook. Does anyone know what's happening with edition 5 which is still listed as 'preparing'?

Bit of a latecomer here, but would quite like a copy of this steelbook. Does anyone know what's happening with edition 5 which is still listed as 'preparing'?
They were all sold out at preorder, don't pay any attention to the status. Once any cancellations have been considered, they may show up as in stock.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: andy01652