Purchase links:
Predator
Price: £21.99
Notes: Matte Finish. Limited to 3000 Copies
1 disc editon-3D and 2D version on 1 BD disc

pred.jpg

pred3.jpg pred2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's like the mediamarkt version but without lenticular magnet and ubersuckage delivery and customer service.... Hmmm....

4x01-The-Tooth-Fairy-Tats-2000-south-park-21321264-720-540.jpg

According to Zavvi it only has 1 disc so looks like it's only a 3D version, easy pass. Unless they have made a print error/have 2D/3D on 1 disc, and the price drops I'm not biting :yawn:

Probably has both the 3D and 2D on the same disc. Thats what they did with the Texas Chainsaw 3D release.

Reactions: Stevieboy
Zavvi are hilarious. I can picture them in the meeting room…

Zavvi Employee 1: Our Ultra Limited 2,000 print run don't seem to be working for us…
Zavvi Employee 2: I don't understand why! It's not like our asking prices of £15.99-17.99 that often turn to £10.99 are exploiting people…
Zavvi Employee 3: I have an IDEA! Let's make a print run of 3,000, and price them much higher… that'll make our sales increase and our loyal customers will feel really cherished!

It's beyond me. I understand these are 3D, but jeez!

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Zavvi are hilarious. I can picture them in the meeting room…

Zavvi Employee 1: Our Ultra Limited 2,000 print run don't seem to be working for us…
Zavvi Employee 2: I don't understand why! It's not like our asking prices of £15.99-17.99 that often turn to £10.99 are exploiting people…
Zavvi Employee 3: I have an IDEA! Let's make a print run of 3,000, and price them much higher… that'll make our sales increase and our loyal customers will feel really cherished!

It's beyond me. I understand these are 3D, but jeez!

Lol unfortunately I think the proportions are correct there Lloyd. It's as if they're intentionally trying to alienate the steelbook community with these sub standard releases. Expensive, over priced, badly designed back catalogues. Well done :thumbs:

I know I'm in a minority here but I'm happy they're releasing this. I usually stick to buying UK Steelbooks and I was just about to bid on the old UK Predator steelbook on eBay and they can sometimes go for around £40 so this has saved me quite bit of money. Just thought it would be good to share a bit of positivity on here.

I know I'm in a minority here but I'm happy they're releasing this. I usually stick to buying UK Steelbooks and I was just about to bid on the old UK Predator steelbook on eBay and they can sometimes go for around £40 so this has saved me quite bit of money. Just thought it would be good to share a bit of positivity on here.

i'm the same as you, glad this is getting released as the MM one is to much on evil bay for me.

Reactions: justhedudeman