apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd prefer a uk edition but other is good as long there are english subs on the disc and is the thai version region free?

Very good chance that Thai version will have the same disc as the UK version - but that's not 100%.

My guess is the UK version will be region A/B, but that's just a guess.

Very good chance that Thai version will have the same disc as the UK version - but that's not 100%.

My guess is the UK version will be region A/B, but that's just a guess.

ok thx , can't believe i waited so long to put a preorder at play.com:angry:

by the way is boomerangshop a reliable online shop? i tried to order one over there but it says on backorder, does that mean i am not guaranteed to have one?

ok thx , can't believe i waited so long to put a preorder at play.com:angry:

by the way is boomerangshop a reliable online shop? i tried to order one over there but it says on backorder, does that mean i am not guaranteed to have one?

I've never ordered from them before, but others have had success.

From what I understand, that's how they always have pre-orders - if it's available to order, then you are OK - you will get a copy.

looks like im missing this one now.just had a message off the guy on ebay who i ordered it off he says play have cut his order and doesent think he will be able to fulfill my order.

i new they were doing this but hoped for the best but looks like been stung by play not happy :angry::(

looks like im missing this one now.just had a message off the guy on ebay who i ordered it off he says play have cut his order and doesent think he will be able to fulfill my order.

i new they were doing this but hoped for the best but looks like been stung by play not happy :angry::(

I think more like he's going to re-list at a higher price!!