apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi here is some pics of U.K. play.com Predators. Bit gutted no inside artwork.

p301010092401.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

p3010100925.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

p301010092701.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

p301010092702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No its the way it is, Up where the E is in predators the E is printed over the silver, so it must be the way its ment to be not unless there was a print error, there's a few lines like that. but they do kinda look like scratches but if you run your finger over its smooth. the flash on the camera made the silver stand out more. And the packageing was'nt damaged so im not sure. Im really fussy before opening, I look for dents scratches everything.

Last edited:
No its the way it is, Up where the E is in predators the E is printed over the silver, so it must be the way its ment to be not unless there was a print error, there's a few lines like that. but they do kinda look like scratches but if you run your finger over its smooth. the flash on the camera made the silver stand out more. And the packageing was'nt damaged so im not sure. Im really fussy before opening, I look for dents scratches everything.

Dunno buddy, there's a guy on the AV forums with similar marks, yet another guy has just shown his & it's perfect...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-ray-steelbooks/1307645-predators-play-com-exclusive-8.html

there not scratches,i got 7 this morning & they all have the lines around near his nose.

here's a pic of mine,but after another look one of mine has the scratch near his nose & lettering.the same place as brandon's:(

Last edited: