apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
not happy that they have changed this, the previous picture was awesome. However I don't believe the one they are displaying will be the final product. I've ordered it anyway as I enjoyed this film.

This has just been put on for sale £17.99 UK GBP, November 1st sale date, when you order the image on the screen is the normal version but the conformation image is the original artwork.

Take that for what its worth...

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Even when you click the amaray you are getting the steel pic. I'll try to get this confirmed from the powers that be ...

(chuckle) I'm remembering when we didn't have to worry about that for European releases.

I think we should be OK - this will be G2 sized.

Has the UK done a G1 blu release? I can't recall one.

Cool. Looks nice, me likes! :D

Not sure if a G1 steel was done in the UK. I only asked as the pic appears to be G1 sized.

I believe the F&F was G1 in UK.... ?

RIGHT! I forgot that one. :notworthy:

Was that because they didn't want to do a jumbo? I forget the reasoning behind that one.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

count me in :oohyeah:

When should we start the group buy

I'm trying to source more copies right now. I don't want to ask more of my 1 contact than he's willing, so if any other UK member would be OK with getting 5 - 6, I'd be OK with hosting another one.

Sorry about being OT - please PM me and we'll see about starting a thread on here.

It would have been cool if they used a jet black SB, and the red triangle that the Predator uses for the heat sensor, for the cover. But I am psyched for this one:)