Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Prototype 2.jpg
    Prototype 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I thought the figure was also offered online since it said it would add to cart (which it does not, so I thought it would come with the Steelbook), might have to go tomorrow to see if I can still get one in-stores then.

Oh man, I thought the figure was also offered online since it said it would add to cart (which it does not, so I thought it would come with the Steelbook), might have to go tomorrow to see if I can still get one in-stores then.

My order was placed in January so the free figure offer wasn't included in mine.

Newer orders might have it included, I'm not sure

48b9161b-a45b-397b.jpg
48b9161b-a49e-a804.jpg
Got my Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition:) its actually a pretty big package compared to Normal release.
48b9161b-a847-c841.jpg
48b9161b-a877-3736.jpg
48b9161b-a8df-c83a.jpg
48b9161b-a901-50f6.jpg

Pretty badass slip with some nice Bling;)
48b9161b-a995-d849.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanCH
Got my Steelbook today :D unfortunately its the wrong Format :mad: they sent me Xbox and not PS3:( they also sent it in Bubble Wrap envelope:( but I was surprised it wasn't damage at all:what: no dings or dents or scratches. Anyone know if I can return it at the store and get the correct copy?
48b9161b-0929-a3d4.jpg

48b9161b-094a-e65d.jpg

48b9161b-0960-3337.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Update

Just got off the Phone with my Local Best Buy and i will have an exchange made tomorrow:D

Got my Steelbook today :D unfortunately its the wrong Format :mad: they sent me Xbox and not PS3:( they also sent it in Bubble Wrap envelope:( but I was surprised it wasn't damage at all:what: no dings or dents or scratches. Anyone know if I can return it at the store and get the correct copy?
48b9161b-0929-a3d4.jpg

48b9161b-094a-e65d.jpg

48b9161b-0960-3337.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Update

Just got off the Phone with my Local Best Buy and i will have an exchange made tomorrow:D

What's wrong with bubble wrap envelope?

That's the best package for steelbooks.

Not sure if serious:screwy::what: any steelbook collector knows that a bubble wrap envelope is not the best protection.

What else? Freezer bags? I mean if you combine freezer bags and bubble wrap envelope that's a the best protection.

Envelope without bubble wrap aren't better.

What's wrong with bubble wrap envelope?

That's the best package for steelbooks.

Heres a link to 2 steelbooks i got in mail from people thinking a bubble envelope was good enough..

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/14090/&page=14

Steelbook in bubble wrap and THEN in box is best. Id say everything would be better than bubble wrapped envolope. A box with popcorn.. not the fake stuff.. REAL popcorn would be better than an envelope! A box with a 20 year old dirty shirt you changed your oil with would be better idea. A box filled with toe nail clippings and chest hair would be better idea! Oh wow i got off topic... ya take look at my 2 damaged items, luckily i got replacement for darkness 2 from Mario who was very nice about it and other i got refund from ebay.

Really like the matt shinyness to this steelbook.

Reactions: ash333 and ocielz
Always, always, ALWAYS REQUEST YOUR STEELBOOK BE WRAPPED IN A BUBBLE WRAP AND SOME SORT OF CARDBOARD PROTECTION!

Especially from eBay...trust me on this. I've purchased Steels from eBay and I always communicate to the seller to protect it with bubble wrap and at least 2 pieces of hard cardboard on each side for more protection, or ship it in a box WITH packaging peanuts or bubble wrapped anyways. No exceptions.

Bubble wrap/mailer is simply not good enough to prevents dents, dings and major scratches to Steelbooks traveling through the mail system. Save yourself the headache and take 2 minutes out of your time to request from the seller that you need to have your Steelbook protected, even if it means you pay a few dollars extra, or you will both have to deal with PayPal down the road...and that's just not worth it if you can avoid it in the first place.

Reactions: ocielz
Hey I got the PS3 steelbook for some reason? Does anyone know of an easier way like going to best buy? I'd rather not have to send it back but if I have to then I guess thats my only option.

don't know if this as been mentioned....I stop by my Best Buy today and saw they had the steelbooks with the games in the display. I figured the case would ring up at $4.99, but the empty steelbook is ringing up at $49.99.....they told me that was so customers wouldn't be buying the case by itself. EEK!

don't know if this as been mentioned....I stop by my Best Buy today and saw they had the steelbooks with the games in the display. I figured the case would ring up at $4.99, but the empty steelbook is ringing up at $49.99.....they told me that was so customers wouldn't be buying the case by itself. EEK!

Same thing in my local BB.

Same thing in my local BB.
Got one better for you. I figured why not just get the game today. I had them hold the G2 case and PS3 game for me to buy today (Friday). I get to Customer Service and they tell me the Free with purchase ended yesterday. The Videogame rep showed up to see if the Manager would overwrite the cost of the steelbook since she was the one who put it on hold for me. The Manager said he couldn't do it because the sale ended. So I questioned him...are you telling me you are charging $49.99 for an empty case? He said, he was sorry but YES, I would have to pay the game price and case price....LOL NO WAY. EEK! I walked out....

yah at my BB ;they had them still wrapped in spider. so u get all for purchase.

Got one better for you. I figured why not just get the game today. I had them hold the G2 case and PS3 game for me to buy today (Friday). I get to Customer Service and they tell me the Free with purchase ended yesterday. The Videogame rep showed up to see if the Manager would overwrite the cost of the steelbook since she was the one who put it on hold for me. The Manager said he couldn't do it because the sale ended. So I questioned him...are you telling me you are charging $49.99 for an empty case? He said, he was sorry but YES, I would have to pay the game price and case price....LOL NO WAY. EEK! I walked out....

I cannot believe that you let them screw around with you like that. Thats horrible customer service.

I dont understand why business's **** up such simple customer service situations. When i have a problem with a company and they fix my problems with little questions i usually want to return business cause i like the way them company does business you know.

anyway i was thinking about picking this steelbook up but i read that the game was a flop and that the blood graphics dont look very good. any word?