PSP Modding Discussion

so i just played 15 mins of FFVII, very nice! everything works perfectly! Now my psp will get some use, boy are the graphics bad.. lol

Be patient, everyone. Davee's HEN Kernel exploit will eventually arrive given time. To tide over that wait, here's a little video demonstrating the 5.03 HEN in action. This one was posted by Granite, one of the beta testers of Davee (Team Typhoon).

Here's his little note about the video (check out that last line - we still have something to expect for later!):

This is a demo of the 5.03 firmware running the tiff exploit and booting into a HEN environment on a PSP 2003 (3000 Support also) on 5.03 Official Firmware. This proves that the code survives a reboot and the system software and MAC address can be changed. This is something that only can be done with a kernel exploit. A video launching homebrew will be posted later.

[media=youtube]Qn2Z8bYr3tE[/media]&...tion/pg/49/aid/130836&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:
WOO, just software modded my wii, its 10x harder than a psp.. Got my first backup to work, and now am trying a new loader that uses a USB harddrive to boot games.. awesome!

then the nieces that don't know not to touch what's not theirs :)

I have small kids here in the weekends yet they KNOW not to touch my stuff or else.... lol

Well they are here like once ever 2-3 months, so its a new place each time they come, and they want to play with what I'm playing with.

So my Wii is officially awesome now.. lol. I have all my old NES, SNES and 64 games i used to own, all installed on it, so I don't have to worry about breaking it or finding them again! Sweetness!

So my Wii is officially awesome now.. lol. I have all my old NES, SNES and 64 games i used to own, all installed on it, so I don't have to worry about breaking it or finding them again! Sweetness!

so in other words..the wii will finally be used ;)

i really wish the ps3 would get hacked so we could have some dreamcast and xbox goodness