USA
Released December 8th, 2009
original.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Elena)
PE3.jpg

PE2.jpg

PE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Futureshop forums Public Enemies will be seeing a Blu-ray SteelBook release later this year. Personally, I felt this was an underated film as I much enjoyed it and the audio will be off the hook! Great looking steel but I wish they could’ve used the artwork with the tommy gun instead.

Scheduled Release Date: December 8th - Bluraysteelbooks.com

Yup, I'm getting this as well.

It's easier to like once you see the movie... the sly devil John Dilinger was!

I hope the inside has like tommy gun artwork or something.

I cant see that pic ... is it that other supposed PE steel that looks like crap but with the tommy gun pic on front?

meh i heard the movie wasn't the greatest,only thing it has going for it's self is the main actor then anything.

Not true. It's a story about a famous bank robber so to speak during the mob years ... even Babyface is in it. It's a good flick with tons of tommy gun action.

Its a guys movie with a bit of a love story ala bonnie and clyde mixed inbetween.

Oh and ur right Morph those are better pics by FAR! Thats how I felt at first too but ive grown to like this one as well.

Not true. It's a story about a famous bank robber so to speak during the mob years ... even Babyface is in it. It's a good flick with tons of tommy gun action.

Its a guys movie with a bit of a love story ala bonnie and clyde mixed inbetween.

Oh and ur right Morph those are better pics by FAR! Thats how I felt at first too but ive grown to like this one as well.

+1

i agree that its a good movie and a great looking blu, Mann uses alot of handhel stuff so makes it look really good

Dont click unless you have seen the movie
I Hate how easily they kill him :( :BS:

Yeah, true story though.

pics from the FS forums from some guy's name who escapes me.

Attachments

• PE.jpg
    PE.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 277
  • PE1.jpg
    PE1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 318
  • PE2.jpg
    PE2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 316
alright then...yeah i guess it's kind of dumb to try rate a movie i haven't seen yet..

well i was double guessing if it was good or not,i'll check it out,hopefully it's in the ranks of "american gangster" that movie was pretty nice.

alright then...yeah i guess it's kind of dumb to try rate a movie i haven't seen yet..

well i was double guessing if it was good or not,i'll check it out,hopefully it's in the ranks of "american gangster" that movie was pretty nice.

American Gangster was better than this flick IMO.

Yeh its not really a gangster film, its more like the personal life of a famous bank robber. That being said there is action spinkled through it but its not crazy action and or a tense setting like something like HEAT.

Yeh its not really a gangster film, its more like the personal life of a famous bank robber. That being said there is action spinkled through it but its not crazy action and or a tense setting like something like HEAT.

i think the action is set out nicely against the period it is set in. fits all togehter nicely.