Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11979261-2124643192652798.jpg
11979261-4004643192743815.jpg11979261-2044643192679705.jpg11979261-1014643192702457.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
I'm not spending a penny on this film due to the lack of 3D. It's annoying as I bought the first film (which I didn't like that much) in 3D in preparation for this :angry:.
Same, except I love the first.

But unless it’s a specific movie I love, there is literally no point in me buying if there is no 3D for many titles even if I’d like a full Disney Classic collection(which will never happen due to the wartime movies and Black Cauldren seemingly never going to have a blu release anyway)

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Is anyone doing a 3D release ?
Hopefully one of the the asian retailers.

Kimchidvd have done a few Disney classics and Pixar releases in the past, Novamedia too, it also Blufans.

Aside from BF Coco, all came with 3D when/where available or released in cinemas

If you are no fussed about a premium release, JSdvd.com and Asia something(can’t recall the site) often do standard steels with 3D. Used to get some MCU titles before the U.K. got 3D included, from JSdvd myself(stil have the Taiwan Iron Man 3).
Think there was another Korean retailer who did a 3D steelbook for The Lion King (same style/art as the Taiwan version to the point I don’t know which countries edition I own).

So fingers crossed Asia comes to the rescue :)

But it’s almost guaranteed to be an import job, even if for some chance another European country issues 3D(like we saw with recent Sony Spidey release Into The spiderverse and Venom)

Last edited:
Yes indeed very quite on the Premium front with Ralph but I must say this has potential to be a very nice consolation prize just like Best Buy Coco was.
There is often delay.

We don’t have anything about an Increibles 2 premium yet either, and only whispers about the first premium Ant Man and the Wasp.
Someone will pick these up at some point but often a while after local release

The steelbook does not appear in my link or this one which is odd
The promo seems to have ended now, I'm afraid. Must have been for a limited time only. I ordered this morning, but noticed this afternoon that steelbooks were no longer included. Now I can't see any reference to it at all on their website.