Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11979261-2124643192652798.jpg
11979261-4004643192743815.jpg11979261-2044643192679705.jpg11979261-1014643192702457.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
This is probably the first time I prefer a steel without the title... it kinda looks squashed in there on the US steel. Plus without it, it allows the front image to line up nicely with the back image.

I agree about the lining up. It's not the first time I've liked the non-titled version. Having now seen the movie, I'm really hoping for some better artwork and a Blufans release. I might buy the Korean release if the slip is nice or it has 3D.

I'm guessing the UK edition will be the same as this, I've seen a couple of these images from different instagramers so I don't think they're just bad pictures but it really is more silver than white

Urgh! Should have known they'd screw us over somehow... what originally looked liked the better version ends up being the worst. Thanks Disney UK, nice work! :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Silver wouldn’t look too bad if it weren’t just clearly the unpainted steel.
Lazy cheap sods,

It’s basically character stickers and a single disc 2D steel for £25 - am pretty horrified.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Why is everyone panicking that the steelbook will be silver? I mean, there’s every chance it will be, but surely there’s every chance it will be white, like the Best Buy edition too?

Not sure why everyone is under the impression that the U.K. steelbook will be the same as the Korean(?) version posted above when there’s no evidence of that being the case.

Reactions: bradipolpo
Which pics? I only see the chinese (or whatever it is) edition in this thread; and PR:U is a Universal title, nothing to do with DIsney

I remember "Arrival" blu-ray steelbook... with the same problem

Everybody waiting a white steelbook... and it was silver

It is not the first time it happens.

And it's a bit embarrassing that Zavvi put the image of a steelbook.... and then sell a different one ...

You have to be careful when offering a steelbook with a white background.

I remember "Arrival" blu-ray steelbook... with the same problem

Everybody waiting a white steelbook... and it was silver

It is not the first time it happens.

And it's a bit embarrassing that Zavvi put the image of a steelbook.... and then sell a different one ...

You have to be careful when offering a steelbook with a white background.
Arrival wasn't the first time either... it's been happening for a while now unfortunately, yet it never gets less disappointing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo