Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how everyone here's [rightfully] appalled at the CE version price, yet line up, pushing and screaming to grab a much, much less packed editions of BluFans for the same money shipped (£100 is currently $125 US).
That SB is not going to be BF’s quality. Not close.

BF’s price creep has been annoying, no argument there.

So if it is just a placeholder, more so for the most expensive one, what do you think its actual £79.99? I would be shocked if it remains £99.99
and are we just saying the slipcase version is very similar to the everythingblu releases?, but how much more does the collectors version pack? it really doesn't seem so much more visually from the pictures?
Also can't see the bottom right item from the slipcase picture in the collectors picture, should the collectors include everything the slipcase version has and more?

So if it is just a placeholder, more so for the most expensive one, what do you think its actual £79.99? I would be shocked if it remains £99.99
and are we just saying the slipcase version is very similar to the everythingblu releases?, but how much more does the collectors version pack? it really doesn't seem so much more visually from the pictures?
Also can't see the bottom right item from the slipcase picture in the collectors picture, should the collectors include everything the slipcase version has and more?
Nah i think it'll stay at 100, until a proce drop. Essentially its got the slipcase version (which is comparable to more recent ETB releases) inside a Collectors Box with Magnetic Closing, with...

Purple Heart War Medal Replica,
Original Hope County Hunting Lodge Pin,
a 2nd A4 Cross Fold Poster,
Original A5 Hope County Hunting Lodge Flyer,
Original Tidball's Hardware and Sporting Discount Voucher,
a 2nd A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet.

So that sounds like an extra 40quid's worth judging by how most retailers price excessive collectible tat like that.

They still can't shift the inglorious basterds for 89 quid... So they got no chance with this
They sold out the initial limited edition of 1000 IB within a day, but foolishly decided to rerelease an identical, unlimited version immediately afterwards and are now stuck with the remaining stock. If they stick to 1000 copies of this, I'm sure it will sell very well and very quickly, if not, people will then wait for the inevitable price drop...