Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok a few things. They are not giving a very long shot of anything whether that by choice or what, but I wanted a good look at that outer box and they never do, but just before he opens it, the bottom looks bowed out slightly like its slightly open at the bottom... Which is making me slightly apprehensive. Secondly he is telling people to ******* order it... it sold out almost immediately didn't it?

That dude looks like Matthew Lillard in the 90's.
I like the 'VHS effects', but there's entirely too many of them indeed.
This 'unboxing' proved to me that everything that's added to the bigger box is of no interest to me, but he didn't show the first booklet, that's supposed to be in the fullslip. Or did they decide to skimp out on it?

Didn't look much extra to me really? The slipcase edition inside a larger box, how many extras not really much from what I can see? so i can't understand why the price has such a discrepancy (£60 > £100)

Its a little late to be asking now. But the description on zavvi goes on about the outer box and slip and how nice they are and just says steelbook. Which seems odd. They wouldn't go to all this trouble though right with premium everything and a matte steelbook... Right...

Its a little late to be asking now. But the description on zavvi goes on about the outer box and slip and how nice they are and just says steelbook. Which seems odd. They wouldn't go to all this trouble though right with premium everything and a matte steelbook... Right...
Place your bets now...

Reactions: JinxyKatte