Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this in the zavvi vid but they have on Instagram now too. I'm worried about that gap at the bottom it looks bad. And I get they probably don't wanna open one of these for a video but still they haven't shown the steelbook out of wrap. I really need this to take payment as I am gonna lose my ******* bottle and cancel it.
Saw
Screenshot_20221013-204036_Instagram.jpg

Saw this in the zavvi vid but they have on Instagram now too. I'm worried about that gap at the bottom it looks bad. And I get they probably don't wanna open one of these for a video but still they haven't shown the steelbook out of wrap. I really need this to take payment as I am gonna lose my ******* bottle and cancel it.
SawView attachment 543408
It's from the video Zavvi posted on Youtube on October 5th

What? The collectors edition isn't out till December? for both the £60 and £100? So the site date on Zavvi is wrong?
After finding out it is delayed again although where are people getting this info? But as the steelbook is ******* flat matte I think I have come to the decision they can shove it up their dick hole. Like I don't hate matte steels, but for a £100 set I want a premium looking and feeling steelbook and honestly with how the outer box looks bowed (at least the one they used in the unboxing) and the steelbook finish being bad. I think I'm gonna cancel this, it doesn't seem worth it and I really don't wanna wait until December. **** I can buy the Captain Marvel WeEt steelbook on ebay for 80 quid ffs.

After finding out it is delayed again although where are people getting this info? But as the steelbook is ******* flat matte I think I have come to the decision they can shove it up their dick hole. Like I don't hate matte steels, but for a £100 set I want a premium looking and feeling steelbook and honestly with how the outer box looks bowed (at least the one they used in the unboxing) and the steelbook finish being bad. I think I'm gonna cancel this, it doesn't seem worth it and I really don't wanna wait until December. **** I can buy the Captain Marvel WeEt steelbook on ebay for 80 quid ffs.
yes not cool, I don't understand how it can be £100 for a very poor effort like that. Everything should be premium quality you are right.

yes not cool, I don't understand how it can be £100 for a very poor effort like that. Everything should be premium quality you are right.
I have been seriously looking forward to this but with every delay I have been having to talk myself out of cancelling it. And honestly if it isn't coming now til December (their Instagram post from the other day says 17th btw) I really think I might just cancel it and use the £100 to buy a nice premium from ebay.

I have been seriously looking forward to this but with every delay I have been having to talk myself out of cancelling it. And honestly if it isn't coming now til December (their Instagram post from the other day says 17th btw) I really think I might just cancel it and use the £100 to buy a nice premium from ebay.
Yeh maybe wait a few days and see if release does change, i'm sure you could re order for December at some point if you wanted.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Just cancelled mine. Not putting up with ****** finish for premium prices. Sooner spend money on a proper premium steel on ebay
Same here my dude. It's ******* **** and I refuse to waste that much money on this. I have been looking at premiums on ebay. I don't know what to get though lol.

Reactions: Kersey
Just cancelled mine. Not putting up with ****** finish for premium prices. Sooner spend money on a proper premium steel on ebay
I haven't actually cancelled it yet. But I just spent the money I had aside for it on a Captain a Marvel Lenticular WeEt. I have wanted for a while.

Yeah, instead of supporting the last premium company left in the western world, let's give that money to ebay scalpers.

I Know What To Do Harley Quinn GIF by HBO Max

If you weren't buying the £30 steelbook, then you were buying all that other stuff. I still want all that other stuff, so I'm not canceling.
But you go ahead, please cancel, people from my forum requested more copies. :D

What does suck, is if it's delayed by two months...

Yeah, instead of supporting the last premium company left in the western world, let's give that money to ebay scalpers.

I Know What To Do Harley Quinn GIF by HBO Max

If you weren't buying the £30 steelbook, then you were buying all that other stuff. I still want all that other stuff, so I'm not canceling.
But you go ahead, please cancel, people from my forum requested more copies. :D

What does suck, is if it's delayed by two months...
Yeah I wanted all the other stuff. But the steelbook should be the centre piece of all that extra stuff and £100 for a flat matte steelbook is anything but premium.