Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
AVENGERS: END GAME

5 ninjas.jpg

Amazing. Incredible. Epic. It was anything and everything it could possibly be. That it gave me the perfect ending I was hoping for was bigger than the ultimate bonus!! Robert Downey Jr deserves to be nominated for an academy award for this effort.

Yesterday (2019)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Danny Boyle is responsible for this? Could've fooled me! Also, please stop giving Kate McKinnon "acting" roles. :wtf:

The John Lennon scene literally made me gasp... such a bittersweet moment. And then I gasped a second time when I realised it was Robert Carlyle who played him.

IT Chapter 2.
1568414197291.png
1568414336287.png
1568414341543.png

To long, Meandering, good cast, effects, lacked story. Poor against first one. Some laughs.

Attachments

• 1568414153230.png
    1568414153230.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 116
Magnum Force 25th December 1973

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

An excellent follow up to Dirty Harry in which vigilantes are wiping out the City's crooks and scum. Seriously unPC and brutal but head and shoulders above most modern films......

Dead of Night 1st January 1945

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

The 1st of the analogy horror tales in which a man goes to a strange house and encounters tales from the dark side.
This baby started all the horror analogy tales. Won't spoil it for anyone who has never seen it.

3 Cases of Murder 12th May 1955
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Eamonn Andrews (This is your Life) is the link man for 3 tales of supernatural suspense. Alan Badal stars in all 3 segments. The 1st directed by Wendy Toye is one of the finest horror segments ever put in a film.
The other two are excellent but that 1st one lingers long in the memory.

The Spirit of Dark and Lonely Water 1973

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

This is a public information film that lasts only 4 minutes but it's one of the most scary pieces of film you will ever see.
Donald Pleasance is the voice over artist as death killing of unsuspecting children who play near water.. look it up. Your jaw will drop.

The Day the Earth Caught Fire 23rd November 1961

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

One of the Best apocalyptic movies ever made. A journalist discovers that simultaneous US and Russian atomic explosions have altered the earth's rotation. it becomes a race against time to put the earth back on it's axis. Filmed like a semi documentary, the film has lost none of it's power after all these decades.

Reactions: jasong and Sigill
Seven Days to Noon 12th December 1950

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

A superb british thriller in which a top UK scientist holds London to ransom by stealing an atomic bomb. It becomes a race against time to stop the bomb being detonated.
His demand is simple. All countries to disarm nuclear weapons. CND eat your heart out.... Needless to say like Brexit not going to happen......

James Bernard was most famous for composing the scores to numerous Hammer horrors, including Horror of Dracula (1958). Ironically, however, it was for this film that he won his only Oscar - as co-writer of the screenplay, not the music.

Reactions: Sigill and jasong
Ready Or Not (dark comedy)
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Brittany Runs a Marathon (in theaters now, but it’ll be on amazon in a few months)
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Hustlers 3.5/5 (no idea why my the first to worked and this one failed with copying ninjas).

Reactions: AlienKing