Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SL looks the best for me. Just a shame that it's not the DL as the rear image would look great as a lenti.

Wow, this looks great, was thinking French version to get all the discus, but 1-click is screaming at me......hope we all get a shot to get one.....:wow:

One of those rare occasions when the steelbook actually looks better than the slips ... marginally.

On the image used on steelbook mock-up "A" used here as DL front, not sure if weird eyes are better than title:-
upload_2018-6-5_1-24-35.png
upload_2018-6-5_1-26-10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fajiats
going for one click to get my hands on the 4k lenti but the steel is by far the prettiest thing about this release

the box art is ... something else :/

I like the special pack. The rest should have used the matching poster artwork, instead of mixing them between the SteelBook and slips.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
The lenti editions are underwhelming. I would've preferred the front of 4K lenti on the back of Double lenti.

Otherwise, i just want the empty lenti boxset. Is that an option? Heheh

Guess I must be in the minority....rather like the box showcasing the different keys, and also really like the steel, but I'm a poster art on steel guy, which is not always the popular vote.....looking forward to it.

I rather like the box set as well. Regardless, I'm in for 4k+3d.

Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take for one-click international HDZeta orders to ship?