Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... if this new updated arts stayed I’d consider myself lucky, as I like the art of 4K but couldn’t afford the box set so went with 4K ML instead... oh, boy... don’t know what’s the reason to change? Most of people hated the box set artwork?

For a man of my limited intelligence (not ashamed to admit it as that's how God made me), these artwork changes have me very, very confused. For a man of my level of laziness, I don't wish to figure all this out and will just pass on Ready Player One.

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Hi
Does anyone know if the resembling beauty shot's
come from the new versions? comes
the morning?
New beauty shots tomorrow.

I’m happy with the changes so far but we’ll see tomorrow. I had decided to go with HDZ for RPO but thought that Manta outdone them in every way. I wasn’t very satisfied with the previous DL art. Now it seems to me that HDZ stepped up their game and reached the same level. But have to wait on the BS’s to see for sure the entire package. It is weird that HDZ and Manta have the same front artwork on their DL’s though..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
well, double lenti art is now better but...it's the same as Manta Lab

I think I might prefer the HDzeta Steelbook art, but I already have this on Fnac Boxset, so at least Manta's art is different

Rapidly losing interest in HDZETA offerings.
They used to be my favourite retailer.

Now
Poor communication
No GB
Primitive and potentially unsecure website
Healthy competition from other retailers

Pretty much agree. I’m sure there will be a GB closer to when the webstore goes live but the other points are spot on. Especially when manta pretty much do the same titles but better (although I do prefer the outcome of zetas justice league steel)

The change of slips specifically the double lenti has really annoyed me.

I don’t mind one having the art used on the steel used on the other ones slip but making the same double lenti art is just pathetic and lazy. Especially after the competitor has already had theirs up for pre order and sold out lol

Rapidly losing interest in HDZETA offerings.
They used to be my favourite retailer.

Now
Poor communication
No GB
Primitive and potentially unsecure website
Healthy competition from other retailers

I have stopped buying their Silver Label Releases. Last one was BR 2049 UHD edition(that was an exception), but I just find them kind of the same one release after another.
Especially since they do not do any special artwork for their Collector's Folder, it's just Black with a Title(that is for the Silver Releases).
FAC with their new Collector's folder do take the time to create an artwork for each of their Collector Folder elevating the release it comes with.
It's all about nice touches here and there.

HDzetas still deliver top quality artwork and lentis that many retailers dont match so I will like to get them. They are a little bit of a challenge to grab though.