Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup HDZ do this quite often with their GBs if they don’t sell out straight away and it’s pretty frustrating.

It’s been live for just over a day and they’ve removed them already. HDZ could be fair and give HDN at least 3-5 days with the GB being live to give people a chance to buy them. It’s pay day this weekend coming up for a lot of people and no doubt a lot more would’ve been sold via the GB.

Have to admit I’m slowly going off HDZ......

I don’t think there’s that much wrong in closing it after 24 hours, because that should give anyone interested plenty of time to get the order in, especially after the PO/GB date being announced several days ahead. But it would’ve been better for everyone of course if that was announced when the GB goes up so everybody knows.

Yup HDZ do this quite often with their GBs if they don’t sell out straight away and it’s pretty frustrating.

It’s been live for just over a day and they’ve removed them already. HDZ could be fair and give HDN at least 3-5 days with the GB being live to give people a chance to buy them. It’s pay day this weekend coming up for a lot of people and no doubt a lot more would’ve been sold via the GB.

Have to admit I’m slowly going off HDZ......

I agree (even tho I purchased direct). Literally payday for half the world tomorrow or Friday lol. Would of been fuming if I was waiting to get paid, loads left and wanted to use the GB

Other reasons too like no treatment to back non lenti arts. The fact the best package is always the one that you have to spend over a oner to get it. Just becoming annoying

It seems risky waiting for payday with these premium releases though. Wouldn’t it be wiser to get a credit card to charge it to, and then pay when the pay check comes in?

That’s not the point. The point is that HDZ are closing the GBs (IMO) way too early and not giving enough people the chance to purchase the product and HDZ are also not communicating to everyone to let people know that the GB would be closing after 24 hours. At least have the decency to post this rather than just blindly closing the GB.

A lot of HDzeta's downfalls that I witness is just their simple lack of communication. Members including Mods/Staff are having to constantly pester to try and drive some info from them firsthand whilst other places are already in the know with advanced beauty shots etc. That can be very annoying...

I do somewhat agree with @Hewitt89 that 24 hours is sufficient enough (not generous I know) if you're savvy and planned ahead as you really should have if you wanted this. However, a quick post by either @wxlinkswd or @n3wk1d to say the GB will be closing sooner than anticipated due to "X" reason(s) would perfectly suffice (or don't even give a reason, just an announcement is all). Least we as members know what the crack is. It's pretty obvious HDzeta's main interests lie elsewhere and such has been the case for a while now.

One positive that should certainly be highlighted and praised though, the healthy numbers were there across all editions for our GB at HDN.

That’s not the point. The point is that HDZ are closing the GBs (IMO) way too early and not giving enough people the chance to purchase the product and HDZ are also not communicating to everyone to let people know that the GB would be closing after 24 hours. At least have the decency to post this rather than just blindly closing the GB.
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely agree that the communication should be better and that it would be wise to communicate closing time beforehand. With everything being so unpredictable in this hobby, this a prime example, I just wouldn’t take any chances by postponing a purchase I wanted.

This.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey