Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not happy about this last minute change by Zeta. And of course best artwork for both 4K and Boxset. I picked the double Lenti for Manta so it will be different than Zeta. I would have decided otherwise if I had known they are planning for this change.

Most likely I'll be skipping this now.

Is it only the double lenti you can purchase on its own? Considering the other 2 say “only for boxset”

Still can’t believe they changed all 3 front (and possibly back) artworks.
Why show us the semi beauty shots when it was all going to change!?! Lol so strange

Nothing should be shown unless it’s been approved

Is it only the double lenti you can purchase on its own? Considering the other 2 say “only for boxset”

Still can’t believe they changed all 3 front (and possibly back) artworks.
Why show us the semi beauty shots when it was all going to change!?! Lol so strange

Nothing should be shown unless it’s been approved
They were approved. I’m guessing that they received fan feedback and probably also saw the reception of Manta’s art choice, and decided to try to do better.

Reactions: Flloydo
I like the 4K edition but you can’t buy it on its own!!

Looks like pre order is on 28th August and the GB is the same time

Much preferring the art on the 4K edition. Like the art cards and poster more too. Not sure what to do

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
Surprising to see a fullslip option! Well done to them on that.
And a more limited print run than Manta, interesting.

Anyone buying the one click that wants to sell me the 4K edition?

Can’t stand the full slip and annoyed the DL is using the manta DL art. Can handle the back art which they have kept but only the 4K art and goodies are doing it for me

It is a bit strange how HDzeta felt they had to make such drastic changes later on and even copy Manta's front DL art. But their presentation definitely feels stronger now than it did (for me personally anyway). Sucks for folk that say got Manta's DL and were set on getting something different from HDZ. I understand that frustration, totally (@Flloydo (n)). Especially after Manta's has SOLD OUT, bold move from zeta.

The 4K edition does looks incredible tho :drool: And the DL/Boxset too. Picked up Manta's FS and am now tempted to just grab the One Click here :wacky::banghead: Everything (minus the FS) is appealing to me quite nicely. The weakest link that is key artwork would probably look decent enough if given a special finish and I always like their Lenti artcards. Had actually forgotten they were including a regular Fullslip this time too. Thought everything was Lenti! :wow:

Will definitely plan to go for DL or if I'm feeling particularly flush/weak, the One Click :emb::p

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and Flloydo
That full slip is all kinds of fail

A- not a lenti
B- and more importantly not a patch on the older artwork set aside for that edition

In fact yeah I preferred the previous config on every single edition (even the box)

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
That full slip is all kinds of fail

A- not a lenti
B- and more importantly not a patch on the older artwork set aside for that edition
I would be a lot happier if they scrapped the key artwork altogether and go back to the old Fullslip art. I agree it's miles better than the keys :thanks:

@wxlinkswd Any chance HDzeta can change Fullslip/Special Pack artwork back to the old one? :shy::notworthy:
9D7FA27F-461A-400C-B92E-95535781EC71.jpeg

Defo not getting the boxset set as it has "Oasis" written on the back... hate that band...

Seriously though, I only want one edition of this movie and I'm getting sick of HDZ only including 4K in their boxsets. I've gone for Manta's fullslip.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I was going to get the DL but have to get the OC of this now. Generally not a Oneclicker but love that 4K slip and all the goodies in it, and the box looks nice. Price shouldn’t be too high with only two editions + special pack either. I personally think HDZ nailed this in the end, but understand that others might be unsatisfied or frustrated by the change so late.