wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
realsteel.jpg

Release date of January 16, 2012.

JSDVD - http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=29132&language=us

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.com/us/real-stee...-taiwan-version/1029445840-0-0-0-en/info.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received updated info about this release, it is going to be the same metal box as what we expect from the China release.

If anyone have more info on this, please verify.

I believe the HKG and Taiwan release with metal box and confirmed that is the cover design for both countries.

The Blufans.com cover design will be different from the rest of the asian release if they can secure the first 500pcs.

Does this mean that the Metal Box isn't limited to just the blufans site?

Says steelbook on website, better not be a metal box ive bought this on the basis its a steelbook. Though was said just the blufans with dif artwork was a metal box

I've ordered this last week and sent them an email yesterday, I'm asking about is this will be a steelbook or metal box and is the artwork is fix like at their website. But until now they haven't reply my email, I'll update here when I get their reply

I'm just reading the speculation now that this may or may not be a steelbook. Hope it's a steelbook otherwise I'm going to cancel.

Just finished watching this, it's wicked film, Rocky meets Transformers, a must buy guys seriously it's a nonstop feel good action flick with a simple but touchy plot, this better comes out in Steelbook version somewhere anywhere in the world as its well worth it, heck the name says it all ;)

Reliable source from Blufans.com told me this is going to be a metal box and I found out my local store already selling as my friend already bought one.
I'll drop by the store later when they open for business, will post the photos here as soon as I got hold of the copy.

Store will be open in about another 2 hours time.

Last edited:
This is first hand and exclusive of the vier of the Real Steel Metal Box.
Lots of member will be disappointing due to it's MB instead of SB but I find the quality to be quite good. Here you go...
It's confirmed a metal box and not steelbook.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for sharing Alex!

Thread moved to the appropriate section and title re-named. Off to yesasia I go lol