Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Rec Premium Collection Blu-ray Digibook Spain

1290987648.jpg

http://blu-raydigibooks.com/spain-bluray-digibook-premium-collection/

These titles are already listed in the "movie" database and can be added to your collection. Just search "digibook (Spain)" to show them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
there spanish films,you may have seen the film quarantine.that is a remake of rec.
rec/rec2 are far better.

is this region free?

Generally Warner releases are Region free, and from reports on the web, the original "basic" releases of both REC and REC 2 on Blu-ray in Europe were not region locked (or possibly A,B and C).

Please don't take my post as FACT though! I'd hate to be responsible for you ordering a disc you couldn't play!

Try Googling around a bit yourself before taking the plunge...

I think its region free, the spain digibook I got of Invictus was the european disc, and I believe the others are too.

The reason I was being a bit cautious was just because this is a Spanish film, I wondered if it may be licensed differently. It has the Spanish "Filmax" logo, as well as the Warner one. Same as Underworld 1 & 2.

I hope I'm wrong and everyone who wants to watch (and own) it, can!

youch! and its WB .... THough the Rambo WB German Premium COllection is not region free either so it dont surprise me too much.

Thre are 4 books in the Spanish Premium Collection which have been suspect as to whether they have regional coding or not - Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, REC & REC 2.

I can now confirm, that allthough all 4 discs state (incorrectly) that they are region "2" (obviously should say region "B") , Underworld: Evolution and REC 2 both play on an "A" region player. I haven't tried Underworld or REC as I haven't opened these books yet. I would expect there to be a good chance that these are both region free as well.

Last edited:
Thre are 4 books in the Spanish Premium Collection which have been suspect as to whether they have regional coding or not - Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, REC & REC 2.

I can now confirm, that allthough all 4 discs state (incorrectly) that they are region "2" (obviously should say region "B") , Underworld: Evolution and REC 2 both play on an "A" region player. I haven't tried Underworld or REC as I haven't opened these books yet. I would expect there to be a good chance that these are both region free as well.

That's great news they are region free :oohyeah: BUT i wonder if it will be a problem to play on a US playstation 3. Rec 1 had that issue :ohno:

Now how much do Rec & rec 2 cost? :movie: