BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
RED_Show_Postcard2.jpg

Sneak peek of Flash Gordon by Maxwell Oginni:

FLASH_01_cropped_web.jpg

Blain Hefner sneak peek:

BMvo6UPCMAAn-y8.jpg:large

Ian Glaubinger "Maybe It's Because I'm Irish" Red from Shawshank Redemption sneak peek:

BMR-IcQCEAA3TPe.jpg:large

http://instagram.com/p/akrrehFkWk/

Not too much information has been given away about this show yet other than what the information from the first image, but so many great prints can be created using a fantastic colour like red so I am looking forward to seeing the results!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really awesome. Is this how galleries usually are? A bunch of prints you can choose from like that with low production numbers?

That's really awesome. Is this how galleries usually are? A bunch of prints you can choose from like that with low production numbers?

Yep. Most galleries have a a whole bunch of originals on display and then the ones they offer prints for you can purchase at the counter. Each does it a little differently. Most will only let you buy one of each

It's funny that "Apocalypse Now" is always online, for me it is the most beautiful :drool:

I'm surprised it is still available

Last edited:
I thought the django was "alright" but then I saw the price and the size .... didnt feel the price was merited for the size of the printt.

At last received the package yesterday. To be honest, not overly impressed... Especially with "Dredd" by David Moscati. Two I liked were "Apocalypse Now" by Marie Bergeron (larger would be better) and "Maintain The Quarantine" by QFSChris. Though the latter one is not signed or I somehow did not see the signature (will check again in the evening).

Joker "I'm An Agent of Chaos" by Paul Shipper is average at best, IMHO. Kind of glad I did not go for Django :)

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I wanted "REDRUM" but those were gone before I got there :)

EDIT: Checked, signed :)

Last edited: