DigiPack Reservoir Dogs 15th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digipack [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 24 Jan, 2013

Order link: http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=4223&location=Pre-Order&genre=

Order from Kimchidvd here

12_47481.jpg

View attachment 24704
Video: 2.35:1 Widescreen NTSC (1080p HD)
Audio: English (5.1 DTS-HD ES, 5.1 Dolby Digital EX)
Subtitle: Korean, English, Spanish

- Original Interviews
· Chris Penn
· Kirk Baltz
· Michael Madsen
· Lawrence Bender
· Tim Roth
· Quentin Tarantino

- Deleted Scenes
· Background check
· No protection
· Doing my job
· Cutting off the ear: alternate take A
· Cutting off the ear: alternate take B

- Theatrical Trailer

- THE CRITICS COMMENTARIES
· AMY TAUBIN, Film Comment
· PETER TRAVERS, Rolling Stone
· EMANUEL LEVY, author of Cinema of Outsiders: The Rise of American Independent Film

- CLASS OF '92
· 1992 SUNDANCE FESTIVAL an introduction
· ALEX ROCKWELL
· CHRIS MUNCH
· KATT SHAE
· TOM KALIN
· QUENTIN TARANTINO
· SUNDANCE INSTITUTE'S FILMMAKER'S LAB Scenes of Reservoir Dogs

- TRIBUTES AND DEDICATIONS
· DEDICATED TO...
· LAWRENCE TIERNEY
· EDDIE BUNKER

- THE RESERVOIR DOGS TRIBUTES
· MONTE HELLMAN
· JACK HILL
· PAM GRIER
· ROGER CORMAN

- THE FILM NOIR WEB
· an introduction
· MIKE HODGES
· ROBERT POLITO
· JOHN BOORMAN
· DONALD WESTLAKE
· STEPHEN FREARS
· SMALL DOGS
· SECURING THE SHOT: Location Scouting with Billy Fox
· RESERVOIR DOGS STYLE GUIDE

Last edited by a moderator:
I respectfully disagree, the inside artwork is okay at best and the rest is nothing new. There are other editions like the dutch version and the metalpak there that are worthy of a mention. The US special edition slipcovers are really cool but the German steelbook remains the one for me!

I respectfully disagree, the inside artwork is okay at best and the rest is nothing new. There are other editions like the dutch version and the metalpak there that are worthy of a mention. The US special edition slipcovers are really cool but the German steelbook remains the one for me!

Each to their own! The Dutch edition with shot glasses is nice but I think this looks pretty nice too. It reminds me of the inside of the petrol can but its a digipack. As I don't have a digipack for this movie i will pick this up!

Kinda odd that there are discs inside the digipack but then it also shows a clear bd amaray case ....

Tired of this artwork! My favorite is the French Metropolitan slipcover.

I think it is the same as the Dutch metalpak. Also just found out italy released a fitting and kick ass version, but sadly not a steel or a slip, not really too sure what it is beyond metal:

51uzreRBchL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steelbook95060
Ordered a copy. No choice really, I have pretty much every other editions (DVD/BD) of the film. I do hope this one will look better than it does in the picture, and hopefully they would fix their mistake (15 > 20) in the final print.