Resident Evil: Afterlife (Blu-Ray SteelBook) (Futureshop Exclusive)[Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date 12/28.

M2185729.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=9cb5c20a6cf5c134053ca7fe72a7c8f9en02

DB

Last edited:
An announcement before the movie is even out in theaters. Now that's what im talking about. I wonder if there will ever be another " Collection " steel with all of them in one.

I am not holding my breath. He said there was going to be a IM 2 with an announcement way before it was announced. So for now, I am going to take this announcement with a grain of salt until more information is revealed.

i would hope so, but the first 4 RE steels are no longer to be found there, as if it was limited time only or maybe will be re-issued upon release of RE: Afterlife.

i would hope so, but the first 4 RE steels are no longer to be found there, as if it was limited time only or maybe will be re-issued upon release of RE: Afterlife.

The first Resident Evil steels were pretty much gone around here within a couple of days. No one store had a lot of them, but with all stores combined, it did not seem that limited.

Cheers
CrashKelly

My local Wal-mart had a bunch up till a couple weeks ago and then theyt were gone, the guy at the store told be they were shipped back to the warehouse. Thats all the info he had. But hopefully they come back into play with the release of Afterlife (if Afterlife gets am American Steel).

My local Wal-mart had a bunch up till a couple weeks ago and then theyt were gone, the guy at the store told be they were shipped back to the warehouse. Thats all the info he had. But hopefully they come back into play with the release of Afterlife (if Afterlife gets am American Steel).

I have a feeling you will get a RE: Afterlife steelbook down there and the first 4 will reappear at the same time as a last ditch effort to sell them

Cheers
CrashKelly

Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife (Blu-Ray Steelbook Futureshop)[Canada)

Yup, and FS too!

I have a feeling you will get a RE: Afterlife steelbook down there and the first 4 will reappear at the same time as a last ditch effort to sell them

Cheers
CrashKelly

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk