Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Steelbook for Ps3 and Xbox360 $69.99!!!!!

3967334.jpg

Special Edition includes the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game, SteelBook case with exclusive art, a stylized foil sleeve, Umbrella Security Service patch, Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch and eight bonus weapons

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Special+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3967334.p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident%20evil%20racoon%20city&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0061YG0QW/?tag=hidefnin-20

View attachment 4826

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I sorta doubt this will be sold out that early! The stocks in Canada should still be plentiful :)

Still available from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-special-edition-playstation-3/10186991.aspx?path=96e78004a172840b195d811310eed215en02
, and most likely Future Shop too. I also doubt that this will be sold out this early, even a few weeks after the release, this should be easily obtainable I think. Capcom usually ships way more than needed unlike Konami's MGS special editions (save for MGS4, they went crazy there).

Still available from Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-special-edition-playstation-3/10186991.aspx?path=96e78004a172840b195d811310eed215en02
, and most likely Future Shop too. I also doubt that this will be sold out this early, even a few weeks after the release, this should be easily obtainable I think. Capcom usually ships way more than needed unlike Konami's MGS special editions (save for MGS4, they went crazy there).

You guys in Canada get $5 off. Not fair lol. I was trying to order it and couldn't log in, and then realized it was bestbuy.ca.

I find that Best Buy Canada is fairly decent in terms of discounts for future releases. Often times there are 800 points promos (works out to $10 off) or $5 off for preorders, which is nice. I tend to preorder from them now whenever I can now unless they do not have the game or another shop has a nicer preorder bonus (ie. Steelbooks from Future Shop). Their double rewards points for games is also nice. :)

The only problem is that sometimes they do not ship the items on time so you have to wait a few days or a week after release before receiving them. Go with EBgames.ca if you want delivery on or very close to release.

I tend to not preorder/buy from bestbuy because they have terrible customer service. I was really pissed when they messed up my Dark Souls CE. The only times i do are when they have a better preorder bonus then other retail stores!

I tend to not preorder/buy from bestbuy because they have terrible customer service. I was really pissed when they messed up my Dark Souls CE. The only times i do are when they have a better preorder bonus then other retail stores!

I actually do not mind them messing up sometimes, though only if the game arrives late, not if the order gets cancelled (which has yet to happen for me). They usually reimburse the customer well with a coupon for a free game or $25 off or something like that, which happened to be a couple of times from both Best Buy and Future Shop last year. :oohyeah:

I actually do not mind them messing up sometimes, though only if the game arrives late, not if the order gets cancelled (which has yet to happen for me). They usually reimburse the customer well with a coupon for a free game or $25 off or something like that, which happened to be a couple of times from both Best Buy and Future Shop last year. :oohyeah:

Wow seriously? I preordered dark souls, and if you know, its a free upgrade to the CE. I asked them this during my preorder and they said yes. The day arrives and i saw no CE, and the guy told me i had to come early to get them... Didnt even get a reimbursement for their mistake :( But then I found out everyone who ordered there didnt get it as bestbuy messed up the SKU's for normal and CE.

this is weird
its still not available for Pre Order @ amazon. i haven't received an email for cancellation. Hopefully they fix this!!! so other members can benefit from amazon, Free shipping and no Taxes:scat::D:oohyeah:

this is weird
its still not available for Pre Order @ amazon. i haven't received an email for cancellation. Hopefully they fix this!!! so other members can benefit from amazon, Free shipping and no Taxes:scat::D:oohyeah:

Yes, I want to cancel it from Best Buy and order it from amazon. Best Buy keeps running authorization charges on my debit card for this. It drops off and then out of nowhere, it comes back. It's ticking me off!

Wow seriously? I preordered dark souls, and if you know, its a free upgrade to the CE. I asked them this during my preorder and they said yes. The day arrives and i saw no CE, and the guy told me i had to come early to get them... Didnt even get a reimbursement for their mistake :( But then I found out everyone who ordered there didnt get it as bestbuy messed up the SKU's for normal and CE.

Hm, I am not sure what happened in your case. I ordered mine from Best Buy and Future Shop online because I was afraid one of the stores would mess up and not send me the CE, but they both ended up sending me the CE in the end. I think I got a small coupon code discount afterwards too because my order was delayed. There were 2 SKUs on the Best Buy site if I recall correctly, one was the normal edition which I preordered during the E3 sales promo, and that came as the CE for me. If it had a note on the product's sales page that specifically said you would get the CE for preorders then you should have received some sort of reimbursement if they did not send you the CE. If they do not send any e-mail regarding the mistake then a simple e-mail would have worked as well. I usually do that and they almost always give me something. :p

Hm, I am not sure what happened in your case. I ordered mine from Best Buy and Future Shop online because I was afraid one of the stores would mess up and not send me the CE, but they both ended up sending me the CE in the end. I think I got a small coupon code discount afterwards too because my order was delayed. There were 2 SKUs on the Best Buy site if I recall correctly, one was the normal edition which I preordered during the E3 sales promo, and that came as the CE for me. If it had a note on the product's sales page that specifically said you would get the CE for preorders then you should have received some sort of reimbursement if they did not send you the CE. If they do not send any e-mail regarding the mistake then a simple e-mail would have worked as well. I usually do that and they almost always give me something. :p

Wow you are lucky. I asked the rep that gave me my copy and he told me no, if you want the CE, its a first come first serve basis. At that point I was pissed off and just took the normal copy.

Did any of you guys preorder Soulcalibur V from Best Buy Canada?
I just received an e-mail stating that my preorders won't ship until tomorrow so they are giving everyone a 15% off coupon for their next videogame purchases. :D

Looks like its not available on Amazon.com for PS3 or XBOX, it says sign up to be notified........how weird??

I saw that. I'm hoping they both come back soon as BB is ticking me off. I'm thinking of cancelling my BB pre-order and ordering from gamestop.