Resident Evil: Retribution (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: Resident Evil: Retribution (live)
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they release a steel for 1, 3 and 4 too. Just 2 and 5 would be a bit random.
I have the HMV steel for this which has art I prefer but I'd still get this as I'd like the full set.

I dont like Retribution. I always watch the RE movies when they broadcast them on TV, but I dont want them in my collection.

Nice front art but that back is a bit random. At least put Ada Wong on there. I'm happy with my French steel even with the red banner at the top.

This one has already been out in the UK, I'm happy enough with the HMV version, should have been the first movie instead, I noticed Pathe Distribution released the first one in the UK, hope that is not the reason that one was not picked, I wonder who has the rights now.

haven't seen any resident evil films are they any good

Yhea in my lowly opinion thire good . 1 to 3 are Brain in nutral enjoy .

4 well Albert Wesker is badly miss cast right actor too young . Fudged it round to be like RE 5 only EPIC FAIL .

5 moved and used about every person from the games thire has ever been and squshed em in for 5 minates to make Alice look good . Way too much CGI and plot holes for me .

I only own the HMV steelbook for Afterlife, which has very similar art to this... awesome! I'll definitely pick these up once they're cheaper. Really hoping they do steels for the other films too. ;)

Damn good price for a 3D/2D - GBP 11.69 with the 10% code if available :thumbs:
Hopefully 2 discs like the three year old Amaray release - disc one the 3D and 2D film and disc two all the extras.

Much better-looking and indeed better all around than the previous steel (IMO)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As many probably already know this is live to pre-order on Sunday 21st Feb. at 6pm..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
They have RE Apocalypse for £12.99, then they have two listing for RE Retribution, the one in this thread is a price leap at £19.99 and there is one for RE Retribution with no image for £10.99, seen it in the price drop thread, will also come up search in the Zavvi, not going for this but it's confusing.