YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes !!

this is the only one that will stand up and be counted in 6 months time !!!

seemless Slip intergration ~ no BS !!\ advertissing & doesnt cost more than JR :hilarious:

dont mean to sound like I am getting Wet lips , but its just nice to see some thing Perfect for once :drool:

stand this next to Awakenings 3D (TW) & I rekon you could ask any price that comes into youyr mind & a Res Evil Collector will cough up ~ no qusetions asked !!:naughty:

Last edited:
I have to admit this is a very awesome slip and fits perfectly with Underworld 3D. I wish all the TW slips were like this, much better than the Korean slips IMO that are not even proper slips.

Reactions: Konflick
It's a beauty :drool: ...and sold out everywhere. I still can't believe how quickly JSDVD's stock vanished once pics of the slip went up. Never come back in since either. This one will be much sought after I reckon.

Reactions: Top_cat2
It's a beauty :drool: ...and sold out everywhere. I still can't believe how quickly JSDVD's stock vanished once pics of the slip went up. Never come back in since either. This one will be much sought after I reckon.

Definitely the best of the bunch and I cannot believe Germany and UK still have not announced a steelbook for this release.

Yeah didn't care for the flick. But looking forward to this but i'll have to wait probably a month from now since I made the order thru yesasia.com. They could cancel as well but I did get my order in early.