Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray 3D + 2D SteelBook) (HDzeta SE Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah magnetic would be an good option but I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do.
So this safes a lot of collectors money ;)
also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?
Déjà vu? Think I just read this same post somewhere else too ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and JCC
yeah magnetic would be an good option but I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do.
So this safes a lot of collectors money ;)
also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?

This is your third copy and paste post so far...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
  • Lots of money
  • No wife/girlfriend
  • No kids that will pull your premiums to pieces

Lol just gotta teach your kids what is OFF LIMITS and that there are a couple easy ways to set Dad off.

@Joa-Chim I could care less what your opinions are. But copying and pasting posts is considered spam. What if everyone did that on multiple posts? There'd be a lot of pissed off people because their time is valuable.

• Lots of money
  • No wife/girlfriend
  • No kids that will pull your premiums to pieces

yeah
oh **** I have a wife...
but for her I bought LOVE ROSIE from Filmarena and all is good & peacefull at home (my advice) :cool:
..luckily she like the good stuff aswell
AND two kids and they love to glue the loose lentis onto the kidsroom walls or trade them with other kids against
Panini stickers
:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
yeah
oh I have a wife
for her I bought LOVE ROSIE from Filmarena and all is good & peacefull at home (my advice) :cool:
..luckily she like the good stuff aswell
AND two kids and they love to glue the loose lentis onto the kidsroom walls or trade them with other kids against
Panini stickers
:LOL:

That's all from experience lol.
You need a lot of money!
Wife doesn't understand the collecting so I have to keep her sweet just as much as keeping collection sweet.
The toddler thinks the steels are like toys and pulls them off the shelf. He has dented a few already! I try and put the premiums higher but I am running out of room :ohno:

back to topic! I have a spot reserved just for this on the top shelf, that would do the job :thumbs: Was going to pass on a premium release but it's the last movie, so what the hell :D

Lol just gotta teach your kids what is OFF LIMITS and that there are a couple easy ways to set Dad off.

@Joa-Chim I could care less what your opinions are. But copying and pasting posts is considered spam. What if everyone did that on multiple posts? There'd be a lot of pissed off people because their time is valuable.

it was you first (and some others) repeating multiple times at different threads that you dislike loose lentis...
that was the reason my posts poped up here
You Spamer :Snap:
:wacky:

it was you first (and some others) repeating multiple times at different threads that you dislike loose lentis...
that was the reason my posts poped up here
You Spamer :Snap:
:wacky:

LOL you're living in a dreamworld. I never even saw your posts before. LOL

LOL you're living in a dreamworld. I never even saw your posts before. LOL

but it was you counting my postings
#62 JCC, Yesterday at 2:41 PM
and why do you complain about my thirdtime "copy & paste" posting when you insist now that you never even saw my postings? o_O
maybe its you dreaming or having a multiple personality besides your multiple postings about loose lentis

but it was you counting my postings
#62 JCC, Yesterday at 2:41 PM
and why do you complain about my thirdtime "copy & paste" posting when you insist now that you never even saw my postings? o_O
maybe its you dreaming or having a multiple personality besides your multiple postings about loose lentis

I mean I never saw your posts before yesterday, which is when you had copied and pasted. Whatever man, you're just wasting more of my time. Do whatever you want.

I mean I never saw your posts before yesterday, which is when you had copied and pasted. Whatever man, you're just wasting more of my time. Do whatever you want.

ah what ? ah yes sure its indeed a bit difficult to see my yesterday postings before yesterday
now I understand you pffff sorry that I did not get it before EEK!
fine thank you, I do what I want for sure, so today I want to waste your time. :naughty:
my advice...have some brain
at least you can count to three
pretty good man
:hilarious:
and remember to write about loose lentis is a time waste...so don't let me caught you again talking about loose lentis.
:chicken:

@Joa-Chim I'm fine with HDzeta's loose lentis myself; after all there's artwork (the steelbook) under artwork (the slip cover) under artwork (the lenticular card). I like that :)

However, they are a bit awkward as they are, well, loose after one unseals the package. I don't have an optimal solution for storing / displaying them.

@Joa-Chim I'm fine with HDzeta's loose lentis myself; after all there's artwork (the steelbook) under artwork (the slip cover) under artwork (the lenticular card). I like that :)

However, they are a bit awkward as they are, well, loose after one unseals the package. I don't have an optimal solution for storing / displaying them.

I have to squeeze them in large polybags but I am still awaiting for steelbookcentral to make these for us.

@jitstark probably scalped them all :rofl::p

Hahahahaha. Not surprised this sold well. China LOVED this film. The production budget was $40m. It made $159m in China alone and well over $200m in Asia.

I was in two minds about this. Might pick this up later as I'm wanna see in hand pics because I REALLY like the Kimchi release. Looking forward to in hand photos