Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray 3D + 2D SteelBook) (HDzeta SE Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha. Not surprised this sold well. China LOVED this film. The production budget was $40m. It made $159m in China alone and well over $200m in Asia.

I was in two minds about this. Might pick this up later as I'm wanna see in hand pics because I REALLY like the Kimchi release. Looking forward to in hand photos

Well do you like skinny or fat slips? That's the big difference. It did well in the box office for its budget. Imagine it had a 200m dollar budget with Michael bay on the helm? Haha that would be awesome!

Well do you like skinny or fat slips? That's the big difference. It did well in the box office for its budget. Imagine it had a 200m dollar budget with Michael bay on the helm? Haha that would be awesome!

I kinda prefer skinny slips. I've been collecting for a while so I'm one of those that don't mind the skinny O-rings or even banners on steels.

If Micheal Bay had this franchise this film would be a 2 and half hour monster with many many more explosions and spinning camera shots (part of me wants this to happen!)

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
@Joa-Chim I'm fine with HDzeta's loose lentis myself; after all there's artwork (the steelbook) under artwork (the slip cover) under artwork (the lenticular card). I like that :)

However, they are a bit awkward as they are, well, loose after one unseals the package. I don't have an optimal solution for storing / displaying them.

ah thank you, good to hear that, after I got "gang banged" by a sort of "loose lenti hater Ninja Gestapo" due to the fact i waved my flag three times for loose lentis (magnetic preferred) in three different threads.

I kinda prefer skinny slips. I've been collecting for a while so I'm one of those that don't mind the skinny O-rings or even banners on steels.

If Micheal Bay had this franchise this film would be a 2 and half hour monster with many many more explosions and spinning camera shots (part of me wants this to happen!)

It sounds like you don't mind anything and you are easy to please lol.

ah thank you, good to hear that, after I got "gang banged" by a sort of "loose lenti hater Ninja Gestapo" due to the fact i waved my flag three times for loose lentis (magnetic preferred) in three different threads.

This has a totally different meaning in British English :wow: :wow: :wow:

However, they are a bit awkward as they are, well, loose after one unseals the package. I don't have an optimal solution for storing / displaying them.
That's why I dislike them so much. I still don't know why HDZ insist on using them. I remember Xin saying HDzeta will "try the lenticular magnet" for X release but it never came to fruition unfortunately. I realise it's got to be more cost effective to produce them "loose" but adding a magnetic sheet backing shouldn't add too much, should it? (n)

The post you've quoted has no relation to loose lenti's buddy :p
omg really ? I could swear in the beginning there was something serious about loose lentis...never mind...
I'M GUILTY TO WAVED THE FLAG FOR LOOSE LENTIS
waiting for THE LAW into the fire with me
NO SURRENDER...
:eggonface: