Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray 3D + 2D SteelBook) (HDzeta SE Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
omg really ? I could swear in the beginning there was something serious about loose lentis...never mind...
I'M GUILTY TO WAVED THE FLAG FOR LOOSE LENTIS
waiting for THE LAW into the fire with me
NO SURRENDER...
:eggonface:
My earlier post in response to @Ranavalone was in regards to the infamous "loose lenti" ;) Was this what you meant?
That's why I dislike them so much. I still don't know why HDZ insist on using them. I remember Xin saying HDzeta will "try the lenticular magnet" for X release but it never came to fruition unfortunately. I realise it's got to be more cost effective to produce them "loose" but adding a magnetic sheet backing shouldn't add too much, should it? (n)

I'll try not speak of it anymore lol. There's enough "loose lenti" to last a lifetime :muted:

My earlier post in response to @Ranavalone was in regards to the infamous "loose lenti" ;) Was this what you meant?

I'll try not speak of it anymore lol. There's enough "loose lenti" to last a lifetime :muted:

NoNo I did not meant your postings above I meant myself postings a bit earlier about like of magnetic loose lentis AND the multiple moaning posts before from a couple of "Loose Lenti Haters"
but than something happend....
:blackeye:

Which GB? It unfortunately never happened here (or did I miss it?). And I won't order from their webstore if they don't offer paypal. Thus ebay will be my friend this time...

I could have swarn there was a GB for this, unless your correct and it did not happen. Strange this has also disappeared from the webstore anyway.

Gorgeous Package (glad I ordered from web store), looking forward to it but it has to be the weakest of all series :shy:

I passed on this release after grabbing Kimchi's lenti, but the finish on this slip looks mighty fine. :drool:

Tempted to grab this just to put the Kimchi and HDzeta lentis head to head and see which comes out on top. :LOL: