Rio (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #2)-booklet [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: November 15th, 2012
Limited Edition 1000 (with exclusive booklet)

Rio0.jpg
Rio1.jpg rio2.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4 more posts and you can sign up yourself buddy .... sign ups will be going on for a while, so you got time.

Yeh I've done 30 posts, how do I go about getting my name on this list, as I don't want to miss out. Thanks all in advance

Go to Groupe buy section in the forum, and look for Masterblaster (if u are from UK/EU) and then just say how many u would like and where u from :)

dont forgett to Thank his own thread regarding his GBs

Reactions: Scrubbedup
I have a strong feeling this one is gonna look fantastic :), bring it on Blufans :scat:

do you think everything will be in english on this steel book

yes, it will be all English.
This one belongs to BLUFANS EXCLUSIVE series that mainly doing the foreign movies from their perspective. Real Steel is No.1 and RIO will be No.2.

And they have another line going called BLUFANS COLLECTION which is doing
classic Chinese films only. In this case, we see the Let the Bullets fly which is No.1 and upcoming Farewell is No.2. Chinese texts will be on the steelbooks from this series.

God dam it this makes me want to collect them all but I really can't afford it. time to quite being a student, get a full time job and buy steels :D on the group by for this and farewell but don't have let the bullets fly or real steel :(

Ok, I am in Australia , so who do I ask for this in the Group Buy please ??

just realised that this is a Fox release , so It may well come in the Hard plastic case like R&J , Moulin Rouge , ect, ect :oohyeah:

just realised that this is a Fox release , so It may well come in the Hard plastic case like R&J , Moulin Rouge , ect, ect :oohyeah:

they have two GB for USA and CANADA ONLY and other GB is UK and EUROPE ONLY so they didnt said about ASIA WORLDWIDE but try ask for 1 copy in this thread https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15764/ but it seem full now i am not sure so ask to Masterblaster he is very kind and can support with you try ask to him!

Top, both RodneyOz and CraigH are on Masterblaster's group buy. You should be alright on that list.