May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date: 12 December 2011
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99

20710024_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's the info folks ....

Fox have told us that the certs, reverse blurb and barcodes are printed on the steelbook itself not on a separate sleeve like Universal have done with Hannah and Fast Five.

As always, first hand info from Hi-Def Ninja ;)

FYI: This is not a play.com thing ... it had to do with the studio. Play.com is still committed in bringing the UK (and the rest of importers) the best steelbooks they can. I'm working hard on dealing with the two in hopes of them realizing the potential of sales volume if the artwork is more widely appealing. ie. thinking outside the box and understanding how many of these steelbooks get sourced outside of the UK. Play.com is totally understanding, it's the studio; but I gotta show stats, threads, reports etc. blah blah blah to convince studios. Never an easy process, but the battle continues on.

shout out to DK who reminded me to get him this info. ;)

Last edited:
I gotta have a steelbook for this movie, such a great movie ... however, I dont want a g1 either ... guess I'll wait it out and see which is the best steelbook for this edition. Might grab the UK if there is nothing better. Tho the artwork does look very nice on the French version.

I'm not surprised. So possible G1 on the French edition and writing all over the UK edition (probably no inside artwork is my guess too). The steelbook gods are not looking out for us on this release.

Please no G1:angry:
I can live with any bad Artwork if it is G2

As Wreck mentions above, the G1 reference is to the French release. Unless we hear otherwise, we should expect the play.com version to be G2. Hope that helps ;)