Rocky Saga (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #07) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: January April 2019
Purchase link: CineMuseum (Pre-order December 29 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €59.90 - €54.90 (Pre Order Price first 7 days)
Group Buy: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies. WWA Steelbook. 80 page booklet. 4 postcards. Special gift.
25 empty Full Slips available to purchase separately.

Banner Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Slip Fronte-Retro.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4476.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the 54.xx€ will be the regular price if it doesn't sell out on pre-order. Who knows what the slashed price means!

€49,90 is the preorder price. Normal price is the one slashed ;)
That makes no sense lol. Like @DMD4k says, what does €54.90 mean then!?

IMO, their slashed pricing is somewhat a false advertising. When have they ever been on sale from the "slashed" price before previously!? They haven't, it's just a made up RRP that makes the actual sale price appear better than it really is. This is how it comes across to me anyway and I'm not a fan tbh. Just be clear and concise about your pricing to your customers, none of this slashed price sale BS..

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

IMO, their slashed pricing is somewhat a false advertising. When have they ever been on sale from the "slashed" price before previously!? They haven't, it's just a made up RRP that makes the actual sale price appear better than it really is. This is how it comes across to me anyway and I'm not a fan tbh. Just be clear and concise about your pricing to your customers, none of this slashed price sale BS..

afaik the slashed price is the regular price after preorders... it will most likely be 49,90€ at preorder day with 54,90€ regular price

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k

In full agreement with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
They add up if the pre-order price direct is 49.90€. If it's 54.90€ then no, it doesn't add up and those of you who went with the GB will save a few euros.
Whatever happens though, that BS price slashing is just silly and confusing. It's his business so he can put as many prices for a single item as he pleases, but there's really no need for it.

Hi everyone,

First of all THANK YOU to everyone for the great success of the Rocky preorder complete Colelction - CMA # 07.
It is very nice for me to see that the work is appreciated by many collectors and that our editions are always able to stand out in a market that has become very competitive but repetitive.

Some answers to the right questions about the price change and the price displayed on the official website.
For us, transparency and communication with collectors is always the most important thing.

1. The price change is due to an increase in the cost of the steelbook that Warner Italia has increased without our knowledge. We have however tried to limit this increase as much as possible and we think that the final price for a saga with 6 films can be considered adequate, but we agree that it is never good to change the announced price.

2. The price displayed on the "discounted" website is nothing more than the preorder price which remains valid for one week from the date of initial preorder.
After 7 days, if the product is still available, the price automatically changes to the standard one (in this case € 59.90). In this way we intend to reward those who buy the day one.
Until now, all CMA releases have gone out of print within a few hours and for this reason we have never even sold a copy at the standard price.

Hoping to have answered your questions clearly, he wishes you a great week-end!

That's a perfectly adequate reason for the price change, although I wish we would have known that yesterday and I would have purchased through the GB. I'll be clicking on Saturday anyway.