Rocky Saga (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #07) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release date: January April 2019
Purchase link: CineMuseum (Pre-order December 29 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €59.90 - €54.90 (Pre Order Price first 7 days)
Group Buy: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies. WWA Steelbook. 80 page booklet. 4 postcards. Special gift.
25 empty Full Slips available to purchase separately.

Banner Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Slip Fronte-Retro.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4476.jpgIMG_4482.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have, but I got one on the GB restock. I wasn't online, I know other pre-orders have sold out within minutes (Red Sparrow) to a few hours (FMJ). Just a guess but I would think this one sold out sooner rather than later.

Doesn't seem so. It's a little more than usual if you think of it as one steel, but it's a great price if you take into account it's actually 6 films, right? :oohyeah:

I wonder what exactly the restocks were and how long they lasted also?

I know there was supposed to be a couple of left over copies of The Thing and Untouchables....

Any update on when this will be officially released? (more specifically when the group buy will be sent out)
As planned, Rocky will be ready in the End of February.

Full Metal jacket is entering the shipping process and in a few days we will show the first live photos for First Man.
We are working on speed masism, thank you all for your patience!

As planned, Rocky will be ready in the End of February.

Full Metal jacket is entering the shipping process and in a few days we will show the first live photos for First Man.
We are working on speed masism, thank you all for your patience!
I think he was asking because the OP says release date was January 2019.